iPhone 5 Could Launch On August 7

kvikram

Skilled
According to a post on Know Your Mobile, and supposedly another Japanese blog , the iPhone 5 may be unveiled in a keynote address on August 7, which is less than a month away! Know Your Mobile claims that they have been tipped off by a major industry source.

The new iPhone is rumored to have have a 4-inch Retina display, 1 GB RAM, longer-lasting battery, smaller dock connector and will ship will iOS 6 operating system. And according to a previous rumor, the new iPhone will have a Samsung Quad-Core Exynos Chip.

iphone5o.jpg

Know Your Mobile has got exclusive information that reveals that Apple's most awaited smartphone, iPhone 5 will be launched on August 7.

The news which comes via a reliable industry source reveals that the launch will take place via a keynote speech on August 7. The news is in sync with earlier reports that indicate that the Cupertino-based company will be bringing the release date forward from October to August.

The highly rumored smartphone is expected to arrive with
iOS 6 operation system
. The new operating system has been branded by Apple as the 'world's most advanced mobile operating system,' and is likely to bring Facebook and iCloud integration, along with tweaks to camera, maps and an updated UI.

We have heard a lot of rumors about the device but very few details have actually been confirmed. The Apple iPhone 5 is expected to sport a 4-inch Retina display laced with liquipel coating, NFC, 1GB RAM along with a longer-lasting battery, updated Siri version and a smaller dock connector.

Source 1 : iPhone 5 official release date confirmed as August 7 - News - Know Your Mobile India
Source 2 : iPhone 5 to use Exynos quad-core processor architecture ? Cell Phones & Mobile Device Technology News & Updates | Geek.com

I think it's very much possible that the new iPhone will release on said date! Especially because of the preorder thing surfacing on Chinese sites.

^^^If wishes were horses, beggers would ride...

Anyway, be prepared to see news of long overnight ques in front of Apple stores.

hey frdz... i have 6 months old black color, 16GB, iPhone in delhi... i want to sell it now please advise me how to do it from here...

Back