FS: Mobile iPhone 5 GSM Slate 16GB (Main Camera Not Working)

Status
Not open for further replies.

puneet_si

Recruit
SOLD

Looking to sell a 2 year old iPhone 5 GSM Slate 16GB model:

IMG_0018.JPG
  • Main camera not working (everything else working fine)
  • Screen in scratchless condition (glass screen protector applied)
IMG_0017.JPG
  • Running iOS 8.1.1
IMG_0019.JPG
  • Comes with original charger, cable and earpods
  • Has normal usage marks as evident in pics attached (more pics available on request)
sides.jpg

Hoping to get Rs.15,000 but open to offers too.

IMG_0020.JPG

Last edited:
Want to go ahead with the deal. But confused on how to proceed as the seller is new and has no feedback yet. I am hesitant to pay him before I get the product in hand and verify it, as Ive had some bad experience earlier.

Can anyone suggest on how to proceed? Request senior members and moderators to suggest something. :oops:
@logistopath
@Renegade

You could probably go the ebay way. Or find someone in NCR to verify the phone for you and give their go ahead, before you make the payment. Probably you could request someone from TE itself to help you out.

Dont know anyone who could check the phone in NCR. :([DOUBLEPOST=1417792908][/DOUBLEPOST]So we have agreed for half the payment beforehand and the remaining half after I have the phone. Hope thats a good idea. (Also sharing a copy of IDs for security)

Last edited:
So we have agreed for half the payment beforehand and the remaining half after I have the phone. Hope thats a good idea. (Also sharing a copy of IDs for security)

I concur - this seems like a fair middle path. Phone blocked for 'ruiner21' till further update.

EDIT: Having received an offer from another member, I regretfully retract the arrangement with ruiner21, as it saves us the hassle of long distance transaction and the uncertainty involved.

Last edited:
Just curious. What is the problem with main camera ?

The camera preview window stays black when the camera app is opened and it's not possible to click pics or videos. An iOS restore through iTunes hasn't solved this so looks like a hardware issue (the lens seems clear though). Front FaceTime camera works[DOUBLEPOST=1417873621][/DOUBLEPOST]SOLD to member 'bking', thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back