iPhone 6+ 16GB Gold at Rs. 53,500 after CashBack (Paytm) - Buy at your own RISK

raksrules

Elite
iPhone 6+ Gold 16GB available on Paytm for 62500
Use coupon code PLUS7 to get 7000 Rs cashback in your Paytm Wallet.
Effective price: Rs. 55,500

Now we have 9K Cashback.
BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
I wouldn't trust paytm with such high value items.

But if someone has bought before, please mention the seller and how well it was delivered and item as described and such.

I bought 2 phones and tons of products from them including mixers, grinder ,water kettle etc etc. never faced a problem with them.

I bought 2 phones and tons of products from them including mixers, grinder ,water kettle etc etc. never faced a problem with them.

My concern is about when they are unable to deliver and money goes in their wallet. I don't want to have 60K in my paytm wallet. You cannot transfer that to the bank account anymore.

nope. u wont have 60k in wallet if they are unable to deliver. they will refund it to your card.

Too bad iPhone 6 isn't there with cashback as of now. It is not even listed. Stocks are unavailable everywhere and wherever it is available, the sellers have a high markup which I won't pay.

my lg g3 was delivered today evening ..good packaging, however the phone box did not have the plastic packaging seal, effectively an open box. i dont have any idea about lg g3 packaging but expected it to be sealed packed in plastic. Received after5 days post order. paytm wallet Cashback also received.., no issues from initial impressions and phone is new.

Last edited:
Guys anyone bought 6 plus from paytm ? If yes then which was the seller ? I am getting 2 sellers currently namely mobile shoppee and mobile planet. Or else any other phone you have ordered through paytm from any of these sellers ?
Wifey liked the 6 plus also so I am probably buying that. The 9K cash back is really good offer but just concerned which is the reliable seller.

Or any other deal or cashback or any offer to get 6 plus at better rate than mrp ? Need to get the 16GB version.

Friend ordered one, during their offer for iPhone 6. They were giving cash back and final amount was 48K.

I think it's been a month, he neither iPhone, money, or cashback. Still asking CC and they are telling that money is stuck at payment gateway and all that nonsense.

If COD is available, then order it.

Friend ordered one, during their offer for iPhone 6. They were giving cash back and final amount was 48K.

I think it's been a month, he neither iPhone, money, or cashback. Still asking CC and they are telling that money is stuck at payment gateway and all that nonsense.

If COD is available, then order it.

Sorry I did not update this thread. I actually went ahead and ordered iPhone 6 PLUS from paytm. The seller is "Mobile Planet". I ordered on 16th, phone shipped on 17th and received on 19th. I got cashback too of 9K. Now my paytm wallet balance is over 9K. It depends a lot on seller I think. I have not opened the phone yet, infact it is sealed pack. But I checked the back of the box and it has all India specific stickers and MRP and I checked the IMEI/Serial as well. Phone is not activated yet and is Indian piece only.

The packaging gave me a heart attack for a moment. It was not the best packing but the main iPhone box seems very sturdy. The outside box was actually a tissue box and I instantly thought and super scared that the seller sent me a box of tissues instead of iPhone. I was literally shivering when opening it. I actually took a video of the opening of package as soon as I saw the tissue box. But to my relief, there was the main iPhone inside.

PS: DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THIS THREAD. MY WIFE SOMETIMES RECEIVES NOTIFICATION ON HER IPHONE AND I DON'T WANT HER TO SEE THIS. The phone is for her actually. :p

^Gift for the Mrs. Way to go. Even I ordered an early anniversary gift (which is next month) as I found an Amazon deal but now I am finding it difficult keeping it hidden. Anyway, good to know that Paytm is reliable for such a high value product.

^Gift for the Mrs. Way to go. Even I ordered an early anniversary gift (which is next month) as I found an Amazon deal but now I am finding it difficult keeping it hidden. Anyway, good to know that Paytm is reliable for such a high value product.

Paytm is not always reliable. Depends on sellers. Dude I have not given her gift for last 2 years so she deserves this now. It is easier for me to keep hidden as I am currently in Pune and she is in Mumbai. She gave me biggest gift of my life (my son) so whatever i give her is less :)

^Ohh the joy of having a child. On the same boat as you (7 month old son).
One another reason I don't wanna keep it hidden is that it should not happen that I use it a month later and find some issues with it and by that time returning it might become a hassle.

Back