iOS iPhone 6S call failed

thawfu666

Adept
Lately, I've been suffering from this bug, where the call gets dropped. I tried doing a factory reset, a restore, a network settings reset, toggling airplane mode, etc. All these temporarily worked. It's running iOS 9.2, and I also contacted the Apple Store, and they gave me a volley of fixes. I tried them all, to no avail. They've in fact, suggested that I go to an Apple Authorized Service Centers to get my device replaced. Is it just me, or has anyone else had this issue? Please help me out here ...

Lately, I've been suffering from this bug, where the call gets dropped. I tried doing a factory reset, a restore, a network settings reset, toggling airplane mode, etc. All these temporarily worked. It's running iOS 9.2, and I also contacted the Apple Store, and they gave me a volley of fixes. I tried them all, to no avail. They've in fact, suggested that I go to an Apple Authorized Service Centers to get my device replaced. Is it just me, or has anyone else had this issue? Please help me out here ...
Have you tried using another operator's sim card? do all calls get dropped with call failed error?

Yes, I did try BSNL also (I'm using Aircel). I had the error occurring intermittently ...
have you used your sim card on other device(another iphone or something else) and faced the same call disconnection issue? if you are using 3g on the iphone then use 3g on the other handset as well. Non iOS device will disconnect the call and not give a call failed message.

I've been using this device for the past three months. It started occurring only like a week back. I did test my SIM card on a Nexus 4. It worked fine for one whole day.

I've been using this device for the past three months. It started occurring only like a week back. I did test my SIM card on a Nexus 4. It worked fine for one whole day.
if another device on the same network works fine at the location where you are facing the issue, you should go in for a replacement as you have already tried restoring & erasing the device which has not helped.

Back