IPhone bookings open on Airtel too

you cant buy unlocked phones from anywhere. Jobs made a few business dealings so you have to live with it. Selling unlocked phones would mean attracting lawsuits from all the carriers it has exclusive deals. It is only in places like India/Australia etc where it is not feasible to have such deals that apple decided to go with multiple carriers.

Positioning of Apple products in India as lifestyle luxury products rather than consumer electronics isn't helping iphone-fanbois either.

ill go for it at max 20k(without any constraints like to get an expensive plan,carrier lock etc etc)....if its 21k ill better wait for xperia...or touch diamond to get cheaper

I already am on the most expensive plan that Airtel has, so getting this at that price might not be too bad for me afterall. On the other hand i already have an iPhone and if this does not give any benefits over that then there is no point in changing.

vNerd said:
I already am on the most expensive plan that Airtel has, so getting this at that price might not be too bad for me afterall. On the other hand i already have an iPhone and if this does not give any benefits over that then there is no point in changing.

the most expensive plan.. :O :O :O

Back