iPhone Dead : Where to get it repaired in Delhi

kuld33p

Disciple
Long story Long...

My iPhone 3GS went kaput a month ago and haven't been able to find any reliable person to get my iPhone repaired.

Problem : Phone was getting charged and suddenly some short circuit happened and Phone got turned off. I started the phone and it did turn on but as soon as I connected the charger it rebooted. I tried using PC but it rebooted again. Battery was around 60% at that time but post that incident, phone battery started draining like mad and got turned off in 10 minutes or so. Phone was working fine at that time but it was getting really hot from the backside. Phone is not getting charged even its turned off when I connect it to charge. Apart from it not getting charged and getting hot when plugged into a charged battery, its working perfectly fine.

I got it checked at Gaffar Market. I did not go on every shop to get it repaired just one guy who said he would repair it but I would have to bear the 1% risk of it getting totally bricked. I did not say yes. Phone is still with me.

Prior to this the person from where I had bought this phone checked the phone and replaced the battery and still it was acting the same. rebooted as soon as he connected the phone to charging and also was getting hot.

Phone is not in warranty as I bought it from Gaffar itself. Looking for some experienced guys who can repair the phone.

Back