iPhone & LG KE850: separated at birth?

Hotstuff

Skilled
iphone-vs-ke850-wm.jpg

iphone-vs-ke850-2-wm.jpg

Two sparsely-buttoned large, touchscreen phones: the Apple iPhone, and the LG KE850 (which already won the International Forum Design Product Design Award for 2007). Separated at birth, or possible lawsuit number two for Apple? You decide.

So surprisingly no lawsuits from apple as yet!!!

It think lawsuits are marketing gimmicks as such lawsuits dicsssed in local/internationl news paper, magzine, live news, online forums etc. etc and both company gets good footage.

And than suddenly some day we come to know that both company SETTLE out side the court.

Apple's screen is supposed to have the highest resolution seen on any phone till date. LG's copy will be a cheap rip off. Judging from the sh*t that has come out from their's and Samsung's stables (when it comes to items other than semiconductors), it's a joke even comparing the two.

Couldn't help but notice Steve Jobs doing too much of drama about the i-phone. I mean, what's the big deal. Lot's of music phones are out there. I was more impressed by an article carried yesterday about phones in Japan. Saw a guy pay for his ticket, navigate the city, listen to music, keep architectural blueprints on his phone and video conference on his phone. Man the japs are way ahead of the rest of the world in terms of cellphone tech.
Now if it could only unlock his door and turn on his water heater before he gets home :)....oops thinking about my needs heh heh.

Back