iPhone or iPod Touch?

I have a Nokia 6630 (he he. :D) and it pretty much serves the purpose. I have some cash at hand and wondering what to get. iPhone or the iPod Touch. I need a very good mp3 player. I need lots of space for music and I think a 16 GB iPhone won't be enof, besides, the every now and then upgrades makes me wanna wait more and more.. :(. If I go for iPod Touch, surely a 32 GB one only would only satisfy me.

So which do you think is a better option?

kin_of_evil said:
I have a Nokia 6630 (he he. :D) and it pretty much serves the purpose. I have some cash at hand and wondering what to get. iPhone or the iPod Touch. I need a very good mp3 player. I need lots of space for music and I think a 16 GB iPhone won't be enof, besides, the every now and then upgrades makes me wanna wait more and more.. :(. If I go for iPod Touch, surely a 32 GB one only would only satisfy me.

So which do you think is a better option?

since i own a 6630 too , i think u r better of upgrading the phone too!!!:eek:hyeah: , me looking for an upgrade too-my logic- it would be too bulky to carry both the touch and the 6630 (i dont need to tell u tht the 6630 feels and weighs a brick!!!!!:rofl: ) and trust me most of the times u will leave out the touch over the 6630 (after the intial flaunt period!!!!:bleh: ) and final argument!!!!----u'll need to upgrade from the 6630 sooner than u think-its gonna cost a lot again for tht!!!!!!period!!!:hap2:

hmmm.. yea.. it duz weigh lyk a brick :rofl: . i guess goin for de iPhone wud b a better choice.. but then again.. its Megapixels is only 2. lol. just not able 2 make up my mind. pblm is.. if u give me somthin.. i expect more.. :D.. so... :p :p.

is there ne othr option. which cud satisfy my hunger................ for the time being :p

kin_of_evil said:
hmmm.. yea.. it duz weigh lyk a brick :rofl: . i guess goin for de iPhone wud b a better choice.. but then again.. its Megapixels is only 2. lol. just not able 2 make up my mind. pblm is.. if u give me somthin.. i expect more.. :D.. so... :p :p.

is there ne othr option. which cud satisfy my hunger................ for the time being :p

guess thts human nature!!!!:bleh: but dude if u buy the touch u will be stuck with the 6630's basic 1.3 MP cam, and guess itouch doent even have one!!!!!:no: , so u r better off with the i-phones 2.0 MP cam anyday!!!!or u could wait for the i-phone upgrade!!!!:tongue: , there is the LG Viewty (another iPhine Wannabe) with a 5 MP cam which is quite gud but thn nothing comes close to IPhone!!!!!hope tht helps:hap2:

if ur luking 4 storin lots of music i wud suggest go in wid 80gb ipod wil cost u around 13k(i u buy 4m apple store). and4 the phone thing go in wid ne cheap china phones(wil satisy ur need 4 d camera thing)

Saiyan said:
if u still have some cash left give it to me
Yea.. lyk datz gonna happen :p..
i guess i'll w8 for de iPhone upgrade. ne upgrade on de cam?? if it is decent enof, i guess i will hv made up my mind..

as usual. i wait..we all wait... wait.... wait.... :(

i bet u won't be disappointed with the iPhone's camera... :eek:hyeah:

t_Picture102m_9aa10ce.jpg

Back