iPhone service in hyderabad

paroxy

Disciple
the monsoon in Hyderabad has taken its first victim....my iPhone 3G...not sure how it happened even when the iPhone was safely secured in the raincoat.

When i first took out the iPhone noticed it was slightly wet and there was no screen backlight..i could operate the iphone under the light(light in a room) and the iPhone worked normally.There was very little charge left so i let the battery drain.

Now when i tried to charge the iPhone...the screen just won't turn on.When i connect to the PC, the iPhone is identified.Right now the iPhone is buried in a bowl of rice to try and get any moisture out.Any tips/tricks to rescue the iPhone?

If not can hyd members direct me to a service center.The iPhone 3G was bought in US and i'm using it jail broken and unlocked.What do i tell the service guys there??Do they provide service for such cases??Also any idea how much will it cost me to replace the screen if that turns out to the be issues(rough estimates for prior experiences).

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

guys come on....help me too....

Screen replacement in Mumbai takes around 5.5K-6k, Nn case you don't find one in hyderabad, trip to Mumbai may sound interesting to you ;)

Back