Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RR - Rajasthan Royals

• KKR - Kolkata Knight Riders

• Total voters

siril_k

Adept
OK so IPL 5 is kicked off today with the Opening ceremony at YMCA Ground in Chennai.

But the Opening Ceremony is most epic phail
indifferent14.gif
of all cricketing events ever.

Don't know which intelligent guy suggested an opening ceremony on a college ground instead in the Chepauk Stadium.

The shitty anchors are trying to make buzz from the non-existent crowds, what a joke this IPL 5 OC has been.

Check these Tweets at http://inagist.com/a...01282027683842/ absolutely hilarious more entertaining than OC itself.

They even managed to make Katy Perry look bad
sad.gif

Even a College Fest is much better than this opening ceremony.

Wonder what we will have for next 54 Days.

Anyways, do post the team you are supporting & views for upcoming matches, results etc.

P.S:Could not find a dedicated IPL thread so created one, plz merge if any thread is already created.

Seriously that opening ceremony was a joke, came back from work and watched 20 minutes of it and I'd had enough! Salman displaying his hackneyed dance moves in bright red jeans... meh.

OTOH, getting to the actual Cricketing action, supporting KKR as it's my home-team... hoping they great this time around
<

Performances at IPL 5 Opening Ceremony -

Amitabh reciting a poem in Gujarat Tourism Ad style...

Salman in Pink pants...

Katy Perry in probably worst looking costume in her life...

flying Priyanka & same old Kareena Dance..

what was all this the same crappy Bollywood Award show? heck even the award shows look better than this Opening ceremony.

Coming to cricketing matters, I am a Hardcore MI fan from Season 1 to forever
<

MI:12 !

Need tickets for MI v/s Delhi match....

But tickets are sold out everywhere i contacted (Bookmyshow & a nearby ticket provider agent). Does anyone know who can provide the same?

And i am talking about Rs. 750/- ticket, can't afford more than that... Any referrals ?

Need tickets for MI v/s Delhi match....

But tickets are sold out everywhere i contacted (Bookmyshow & a nearby ticket provider agent). Does anyone know who can provide the same?

And i am talking about Rs. 750/- ticket, can't afford more than that... Any referrals ?

I know someone who is selling IPL tickets of Wankhede but he will charge extra. PM me if interested.

I know someone who is selling IPL tickets of Wankhede but he will charge extra. PM me if interested.

Oops...i forgot to mention I am from Delhi and need [font=sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica] Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi tickets...[/font][font=sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica] [/font][font=sans-serif, Arial, Helvetica]
indifferent14.gif
[/font]

I don't understand why some people keep going on and on about how they don't like IPL and how it is ruining the game etc etc...

Fine, i don't have a problem with you'll not liking it but if a thread is created with the explicit intention of discussing the goings on in IPL 5 then why post here? If you don't like it, ignore it.

Moreover, people act as if we lost the last 2 overseas tours because of IPL, an event which happened a good 4 months before the England tour and almost a year before the Australia tour.

I understand the disappointment with the national teams performance, even i was, but blindly blaming an event for it doesn't seem logical to me.

What a victory for Mumbai Indians :D They chased that big score even after loosing 5 wickets earlier. Excellent game!

Top performance from Rayudu and Pollard. That guy has the talent to deliver the goods at the international level.

Back