IPL tickets todays Mum Vs Delhi 8pm - 4 tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
afaik black ticket means selling the tickets at a higher price than the actual selling price....and i c no offence as he is selling at the same price as he bought. only problem is that its a non tech item and they are not allowed to be sold in TE.

Well i have seen people sell their shopper stop vouchers in the TE market.
So what's the problem if someone is selling his match tickets that too at the same price at which he bought.
Best of luck with your sale.

This is awesome! Superb stuff man! I think we should encourage such sales instead of criticizing them mate!!! He isn't selling them at a higher rate after all! As long as they are legitimately bought i think it is a superb venture!

thanks intacto.

wishmaster and prithvi46. what you guys are saying is fair enough but i am selling this at actual prices and not a single paisa more. had to open this thread to reach out to a greater no of ppl than i have on my facebook friends list. second thing is the the tickets are sold out,so if someone is interested to see the match, its a win-win situation for both parties.

i am selling the tickets at actual prices. had to open this thread as a last option, rather second last. final option would be to seel them at the stadium.

mandeep said:
This is awesome! Superb stuff man! I think we should encourage such sales instead of criticizing them mate!!! He isn't selling them at a higher rate after all! As long as they are legitimately bought i think it is a superb venture!
While i am not totally against such sales.. your frenzied pitching seems like you are on a sugar rush atm.

Everyone: Friend managed to sell his tickets. thank you everyone who supported me and no offense to others. i've seen ppl selling what not on TE. i felt this was not bad :)

lets not argue further.

Had these been ICC World Cup Final 2011 Mumbai Tickets no one would have batted an eye lid. Infact first person to see this thread would buy these jumping on that very seat.And ofcourse, other would be cursing their luck for seeing this late.

If the things are non-Tech guess its the value of things that counts.

And what is Tech thing. Secondary supplement as a form of tool to get things get done around. But very fine at that!

Spacescreamer said:
While i am not totally against such sales.. your frenzied pitching seems like you are on a sugar rush atm.

HAHAHAHAH got my stupid exams going on and may be the red bull effect rubbed off on my comments too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back