ipod classic 160gb or itouch 3g ??? help

intacto

Adept
hey guys

i am geting an offer for ipod classic 160gb for 5K and itouch 3g 32gb for 8k.

both are in warranty....which one should i go for??? i got a budget of 6k..but will manage2k if its really worth getin itouch 3g.

need ur help in deciding guys....

If your storage needs demads it then take the classic, if you want better sound quality and can do with about 6 gb of music then take the touch. Though my recommendation is the classic. I used the 80 gb classic for a year and a half, very sturdy and comes in handy as a portable drive !

well i have an almost 2 yr old classic 80 gb and my sis has just got a brand new shiny ipod touch 4g 8gb .. u would think with all its bells and whistles i would want the new itouch but i wouldnt trade it with my classic mainly as a result of one crucial element : space ..my song collection is around 40 gb ...now if she had the 64gb id be jealous

so if i were u , id consider mainly one thing ...is 32 gb sufficient enough for ur song collection or regardless of ur song collection would the other features like web browsing , games work out to be more useful to u.

the itouch is now a multipurpose purpose device and purchasing just for songs i feel is foolhardy.. however if u plan to do other stuff its good VFM.

If you dont want much storage then ipod touch is what you should go for as you get the awesome touch screen interface,wifi browsing, lots of apps and games along with the regular music,photos and videos on a 3.5 inch screen.

@all tnx for the suggestions...

space isnt a issue because 32gb is enough as i am not going to put my entire collection in it...and what about the price i got...is it fine or am i getin ripped???

intacto said:
@all tnx for the suggestions...

space isnt a issue because 32gb is enough as i am not going to put my entire collection in it...and what about the price i got...is it fine or am i getin ripped???
8k for a 3rd gen 32gb ipod-touch which is in warranty is a very good price but you can always negotiate to get a better price,just go for it :)

Hi intacto

Please pass on the the iPod which you do not buy finally to me. To me, both offers look attractive. :)

Thanks and regards.

ohh forget to mention.....i am getting classic for 5k inexchange of my 2nd gen shuffle....... without xchange its 7K.if ne1 of u are still interested let me know.

and i am now only interested in itouch but the guy already sold it to another person.

if ne1 is letting their itouch do let me know :D

intacto said:
ohh forget to mention.....i am getting classic for 5k inexchange of my 2nd gen shuffle....... without xchange its 7K.if ne1 of u are still interested let me know.

and i am now only interested in itouch but the guy already sold it to another person.

if ne1 is letting their itouch do let me know :D

You missed a great deal buddy,there is a 32gb touch on sale in the member's market but not at that price:

http://www.techenclave.com/phones-and-gadgets/ipod-touch-3rd-gen-32gb-177685.html

yeah bro i know..was late by a day:D...neways he said he may get another on in a day or 2...lets c.

yeah i pmed desiibond.......but its hold for supra it seems.

new one in mumbai is coming for 12K-12.5k...and here in croma ghatkopar he is selling it for 13k with philips spkrs free(till stocks last).

i think they geting rid of itouch 3g so that they can replace them with itouch4.

Back