iPod Data Recovery

is there any software to get all the songs pictures and videos off the iPod
i have 5th Gen i pod video and i want to get my songs back from the i pod i have lost all the songs i had so i need them back from the ipod

is there any software to recover the songs off it

no no see i accidentally formatted the partition in which i keep all my songs for ipod and now that the songs a gone i can't update my ipod with new songs or movies that i want because it's gonna delete all the previous data on it so i need a software to copy the songs from the pod

thanks man iDump rocks it is really awesome thank you very much man u saved my a** my dad was sure angry at me for accidentally formatting the HDD

thanks again man

I used Stellar Phoenix iPod Data Recovery to recover my lost music and videos. The problem my iPod suffered was that it doesn't shows the song on iPod but showing it is using the particular disk space. So to recover the songs I downloaded the demo of Stellar Phoenix, started scanning my iPod and was able to see the songs. Full version of the software allowed me to save my recovered songs. For detail information iPod data recovery recovers and restores lost, deleted files from iPod Classic, Mini, Shuffle, Nano & Touch.

Back