iPod Touch 3g 8GB + Sony MDR-EX35LP (56k warning)

Aladdin

Adept
Let the pictures speak :hap2:

p8070138.jpg

p8080148.jpg

p8080165.jpg

p8080160j.jpg

p8080156.jpg

p8080168.jpg

p8080172.jpg

p8080173.jpg

p8080176.jpg

p8080178.jpg

p8080177.jpg

p8080180.jpg

p8080186.jpg

And finally ALLL the JUNK

p8080188.jpg

Special thanks to Arihant in deciding this.

I am a happy MAN ! :eek:hyeah:

Note : Sorry for the mediocre pics :ashamed:​

amigoatul said:
Congrats. Pls post damages for both.

Congo dude... :)

I'm also going to buy one soon.. Once the 3rd gen iTouches are available here.. :eek:hyeah:

BTW, did you purchase any scratch guard and casing/cover for the Touch?

And how do the MDR-EX35LPs sound like?

amigoatul said:
Pls post damages for both.

+1

congrats. one question, any particular reason why you settled for the 8gb with the old hardware, the obvious being the budget?

Arihant.EXE said:
Congratulations man .. I need to use the napkins from my Party Pack to clean the drool .. :p

Thanks dude for ur timely response :cool2:

thexfactor said:
Congrats mate ... smart choice :D

Thanks.... I know :p

Dark Star said:
Amazing :D

Congrats :)

Thanks Linux master:D

H_D said:
looks stunning man :D

It really does. And some People actually take it as an iPhone :hap2:

amigoatul said:
Congrats. Pls post damages for both.

Twelve Thousand and Four Hundred Rupees and Nine Hundred Ninety Rupees Respectively :p

mihirpradhan204 said:
Congo dude... :)

I'm also going to buy one soon.. Once the 3rd gen iTouches are available here.. :eek:hyeah:

BTW, did you purchase any scratch guard and casing/cover for the Touch?

And how do the MDR-EX35LPs sound like?

+1

Yes I bought the scratch guard for Rs.200 and applied it myself. Look down for sound quality...

phoenix844884 said:
wow!! that is so cool.

how is the sound quality with the Sony MDX-EX35LP?

and damages?

Thanks.

Look down for sound quality...

Rahulrulez said:
congo with stuff mate.. I think you forgot to mention total damage :D it's essential here :D

Thanks. Damages disclosed above.

vb86 said:
congrats. one question, any particular reason why you settled for the 8gb with the old hardware, the obvious being the budget?

Thanks.

Yes, the budget. Plus i earlier had a cowon D2 4GB but i never utilized the space. It even had a memory slot but i never bought a card.

Then i used a philips 2GB mp3 player but i never went beyond 1.2GB...

I only keep my favourite songs. Its easier to navigate, manage and listen.

kekerode said:
Congo Aladdin :D ... Apple iTouch as impressive as ever :D

Thanks and Hell Yah... :hap2:

Now, about the sound quality of MDR-EX35LP. They are fantastic. Worth the money.

So far, whichever earphones i have used, only the EP630 fits the BEST, but still some outside noise is there. EP830 dont fit well and the sound quality is somewhat like EP630. These Sony EX35LP have awesome bass, you can hear the sound in detail. Its very clear. And the external noise cancellation is WoW.... though i dont feel they have fit in nicely but there is no alien noise :hap2:

I am very happy with these. :D

BTW, i feel the prices of touch are gonna go down after diwali. So, you might want to wait if you are tight on budget.

^Would the MDR-EX35LP be worth an upgrade from my EP630?
Aladdin said:
BTW, i feel the prices of touch are gonna go down after diwali. So, you might want to wait if you are tight on budget.
I don't think so.. The prices won't drop unless and until there is a price drop in the US prices.. :no: I'll still wait though.. :)

Congrats.

Just wanted to know if its true that the 8GB version of the 3G isn't OpenGL 2.0 enabled like the 32GB and 64GB versions?

F|0ccY said:
Congrats.

Just wanted to know if its true that the 8GB version of the 3G isn't OpenGL 2.0 enabled like the 32GB and 64GB versions?
Yes, the 8GB version is not a 3rd generation iTouch.. Its the exact same 2nd gen iTouch but with lower price.. :)
As Steve Jobs said in the keynote, Apple didn't want to add unnecessary features in the iTouch like camera which would increase the price. Instead, they wanted to reduce the price so that everyone can afford one.. :)
They brought down the price of the iTouch 2nd Gen 8GB to 199$ which according to Jobs was a "Magical Price Point" :p

Back