iPod Touch 3g 8GB + Sony MDR-EX35LP (56k warning)

Congratulations on the ipod!

I am considering buying one too. Just a couple of questions though. Are you going to jailbreak it? And have you connected to any wifi network from the ipod? How was the experience?

F|0ccY said:
Congrats.

Just wanted to know if its true that the 8GB version of the 3G isn't OpenGL 2.0 enabled like the 32GB and 64GB versions?

Thanks... and i have no idea about that :ashamed:

paraman said:
Congratulations on the ipod!

I am considering buying one too. Just a couple of questions though. Are you going to jailbreak it? And have you connected to any wifi network from the ipod? How was the experience?

Thank You :hap2:

Whats the use of an Ipod touch if u dont jailbreak it? :bleh:

And yes i connected it to my wi-fi network. I havent browsed much yet but how much so ever i have, i expected more speediness. Will let u know after i check out different websites. So far, i have only tried TE. :p
But youtube and google maps load really fast.

ocizer said:
+++++1:bleh:

didnt go through ebay or wat?

I was M.A.D :crutch: Actually, It was not available in local shops as it was released in the same month, sept 2009. It was available but without bill.

Now i want to sell it. So how much should i price it?

Aladdin said:
I was M.A.D :crutch: Actually, It was not available in local shops as it was released in the same month, sept 2009. It was available but without bill.

Now i want to sell it. So how much should i price it?

dude you serious?:S
are you sellin the ipod that is shown in this thread

dude its a show off thread not sale off;)

anyway i think your the first person in TE to sell the thing that uve showed off
.............................in the same thread:eek:hyeah:

price would be 9k:p

Back