FS: MP3 Player iPod Touch 64gb - 3rd Gen (mint condition with box and accessories)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vb86

Adept
Hi.

I'm planning to sell my iPod touch.

Description: Its a 64gb 3rd generation model with box and all accessories.

Condition: When I bought the iPod, the first thing I did was put a screen protector and a Belkin silicone case. The screen protector is still free of any bubbles although it is a bit scratched. I can assure you though that if you remove the screen protector, the screen is as good as new. The screen protector has been there since day one. Regarding the back, I've had a Belkin case on the back since day one which I've only removed twice to put it on a dock. The back is free of all scratches. Today however, when I decided to click photographs of the iPod, I removed the cover and I saw that there is some oily moisture on the inside of the cover which lead to some marks on the back of the iPod (I figured it must be the humidity or the case material). I used a damp lint free cloth on the back and almost all of it has come off. There as still no scratches and the marks are almost gone. As far as the general condition goes, it's perfect. There is nothing wrong with the iPod.

Accessories: I have all the accessories - box, usb cable, stickers, earphones with mic, plastic dock adapter, literature. I will also include the used Belkin silicone case free.

Reason for sale: I barely use it.

Pictures:

Warranty: Expired.

Conditions: I would prefer a Delhi/NCR buyer who I can meet personally and sell it for cash. I will give you sufficient time to test the product in front of me. Post that, I will not entertain any issues. I'm open to shipping it outside Delhi/NCR. The full payment must be made first. I will ship the iPod on receipt of the payment. I will give you 24 hours to report any issues (which I'm sure you will not face :)).

Price: Rs. 8,000 (final) including shipping. The price is the same for Delhi buyers. No low-balling please. The Belkin case is free. The 3rd gen iPod touch doesn't sell anymore, but the 4th gen 64gb is for Rs. 25,900 on Flipkart.

Hi can you please help with the date of purchase? And PM me with the final price.

- - - Updated - - -

Please update the Correct details on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back