ipod touch or archos 605

tejinderss said:
I Finally got zune 80. I wanted the player mainly for music so more space was my first preference. So lets see how it turns out :p.

If you wanted zune, why the hell were you asking for opinion between ipod touch and archos 605.

Microsucks balls

Luckily enough I had the opportunities for checking out different makes of PMPs 'cause my friends have those. I settled for iPod (30GB Video) only because the Sound Quality is far superior than any other known brands available in the market.

So if your priority is Sound Quality, look no further and settle for Apple iPod. If your priority is features then check out the others like cowan iAudio. iPod will never provide a hell lot of features. As you have got the Zune already, just enjoy it.

:)

src2206 said:
Luckily enough I had the opportunities for checking out different makes of PMPs 'cause my friends have those. I settled for iPod (30GB Video) only because the Sound Quality is far superior than any other known brands available in the market.

So if your priority is Sound Quality, look no further and settle for Apple iPod. If your priority is features then check out the others like cowan iAudio. iPod will never provide a hell lot of features. As you have got the Zune already, just enjoy it.
:)

Sound quality of z80 seems to be fine despite of the lack of equalizers. Only thing that concerns me most is the poor battery life, i hardly got more than 14 hours of music playback. Ipod classic wins in battery life area. Screen quality on the other hand is plus factor too. Videos and photos look good on 3.2 inches screen as compared to 2.5 of ipod classic, but then i hardly watch any video on it. And yes how could i forget, you cannot use z80 as a poratable hard disk drive. You have to use zune software each time you want to put anything in it :(. Btw does ipod classic support this feature?

Yes it does. Just you need to enable disk use feature from iTunes once and afterwards you can use it just like a portable USB HDD in any computer irrespective of platforms or availability of iTunes.

Regarding video, I have been watching some movies in it and it was pretty satisfying considering the fact that I could never had the opportunity of watching my favourite movie otherwise when I am on the move. :)

BTW, iPod has a hell lot of preset equalizers and I do not think that any one will need any more.

Back