Budget 31-40k IPS Display Monitor - 27 inch 144hz 2K/4K

fLUX

Skilled
Hi,

I am looking at getting a good monitor with 27inch 144hz refresh and either QHD/WHD. Budget is slightly flexible if the product is worth the extra dough. I currently have a Asus VG258Q and intend to upgrade to something better in terms of PQ for general use and gaming.

Check the LG/Asus models too. They do fit your budget.
Both are 2K with 144 Hertz / GSYNC + FREESYNC and I think LG Monitor supports Wide Color Gamut.

LG 27GL850 for overall monitor. else ASUS Tuf VG27AQL1A. LG is overall better with overdrive mode. Personally own Lg monitor.

Hmm ok, wil go for 2k. The LG GL850 model since 950 is reported to have qc issues.

Any idea what is the pricing for same , Amazon seems to list it at 42k

LG GL850 goes on sale for 35k during those named sales. Otherwise, Acer XV272U is a great option at 28k or so.

Avoid the BenQ one as its TN, IPS model is 40k or so, LG will be a better choice.

Your review is still pending on that Monitor.
I will soon upload one soon. Just trying to clean my table first before doing the same :hilarious:
LG GL850 goes on sale for 35k during those named sales. Otherwise, Acer XV272U is a great option at 28k or so.

Avoid the BenQ one as its TN, IPS model is 40k or so, LG will be a better choice.
It totally depends on that stock avaialble.

Benq EX2780q is IPS panel my friend. Not TN panel.

It goes for Rs.34,900/- on mdcomputers, Rs.35,500/- on primeabgb and Rs.35,616/- on amazon.

Just to give a little background on my usage. I play a lot of CS GO multiplayer , I used to own a 27 inch LGUD68 4k monitor which had really good PQ but was bad for gaming. I went ahead and purchased an Asus TN panel 165hz which is amazing for gaming but I miss the PQ of the LG so want something which is almost best of both the worlds

Just to give a little background on my usage. I play a lot of CS GO multiplayer , I used to own a 27 inch LGUD68 4k monitor which had really good PQ but was bad for gaming. I went ahead and purchased an Asus TN panel 165hz which is amazing for gaming but I miss the PQ of the LG so want something which is almost best of both the worlds
You are not helping bro :p both are of different gen monitor. TN is worst when it comes to viewing angles.

The best of Both world in my opinion would be the LG GL850 or the Samsung odyssey G7. One is IPS and the other is VA with respectable response times. PQ differs a bit but still miles ahead of TN.

Just booked a Asus VG27AQL1A , reviews seemed really good online in terms of color gamut & input lag as against the LG GL850 in rtings.com

Back