Iron Maiden Coming to India....Again!

evox

Adept
Missed the Metal gods last time? Fret not, Iron Maiden is coming to India again in 2008!

The 'SOMEWHERE BACK IN TIME' World Tour 2008 will be in three sections, starting in February and March 2008 with the first leg encompassing major concerts in 20 selected cities on five continents in seven weeks including India, Japan, North America, Central and South America, and, of course, Australia, opening in Perth on Feb 4 and continuing through Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.

In an historic first, Iron Maiden, their 60-strong crew and support staff and over 12 tons of equipment will be travelling around the world en masse for the first leg of the tour in a specially commissioned and converted Astraeus Boeing 757 decorated with Maiden and Eddie designs! Vocalist Bruce Dickinson, who is a qualified Airline Captain flying for Astraeus Airlines, will pilot the plane on its epic mission, flying over 50,000 miles.

Source

Up The IRONS! :D

Oh please let them come to Bangalore !! I will go !! I missed it last time. I was a dumbass.

OH dear God, please let them come to Bangalore again!! I'll be a good boy and attend their concert for sure !

I don't care where their playing!

I missed it last time cause of my 12th boards, just keep the dates and my semesters apart :D

let them come wherever they wanna come.... am going!!!!!

went for the last one at bangy.. nd am ready to go there again :p :p

\m/

This news was confirmed a LONG time back :D

And Bruce did say at Bangalore that they'll be back here again next year (at bangalore! :eek:hyeah:)

Wow. All the bangalore maiden fans need to go fall in a well or something..... why couldn't Maiden come to Mumbai/Delhi. oh well, just a longer trip I guess :D

A friend was saying there will be more bands apart from Iron Maiden when they come again. 3 day rock fest. How credible is the source, that I do not know.

Back