Budget 0-20k Is compify.in genuine?

I don't know that much as I've never actually gotten my ram replaced. But I still recommend buying used ram as it is cheaper and ram usually last for 6-8 years. So new ram and 3 years old used ram will work the same
Bro can you not read or what?
It's laptop RAM, and the one I'm looking at is a very specific kit available only on Amazon, IT Depot and Amazon in India.
Here I have clearly implied that the laptop RAM kit I want to purchase is only available from 3 locations. I have looked through most sites for buying used stuff (since I prefer buying used to new wherever possible to reduce amount of e waste) and it's not available. Buying laptop RAM isn't as easy or transparent as desktop RAM, and used laptop memory is not that common to come by. And since you've been saying you don't have much knowledge about buying laptop RAM, and that you've a never actually done things yourself which you're suggesting others to do (replacing RAM under warranty), maybe it's better if you don't unnecessarily speak up? Thanks

Yes they are legit but the owners are morons. After sales service is pretty bad.
Thanks for replying!
I see. So the problem is that it turns out only compify and Amazon have this ram in stock (IT Depot has a different variant of the ram and not the exact sku as listed on website, called them up and clarified so they're out), and Amazon has it for listed for about 4k more. The thing is, I'm looking for dual rank x8 16GB 3200 Sodimm memory to upgrade my 16GB to 32GB, and the only stick under 8k (my hard budget for this purchase) is available on compify.
I've called them up and they said it's available with them in stock, but I'm hesitant to order since IT Depot said that their distributor only has the single rank model available, despite having listed the dual rank one on their website (not for sale but as "against order").
So assuming the scenario that I order the dual rank sku but get the single rank one, any idea how much of a hassle would it be to try and convince them to get me the correct version or a refund?

Last edited:
Thanks for replying!
I see. So the problem is that it turns out only compify and Amazon have this ram in stock (IT Depot has a different variant of the ram and not the exact sku as listed on website, called them up and clarified so they're out), and Amazon has it for listed for about 4k more. The thing is, I'm looking for dual rank x8 16GB 3200 Sodimm memory to upgrade my 16GB to 32GB, and the only stick under 8k (my hard budget for this purchase) is available on compify.
I've called them up and they said it's available with them in stock, but I'm hesitant to order since IT Depot said that their distributor only has the single rank model available, despite having listed the dual rank one on their website (not for sale but as "against order").
So assuming the scenario that I order the dual rank sku but get the single rank one, any idea how much of a hassle would it be to try and convince them to get me the correct version or a refund?
It'll be bit of a hassle in case of return or refund but you can definitely give it a try since you save 4k on your purchase

Try to get some sort of proof of them admitting it's a dual rank ram, over text or voice recording. If you do then they cannot deny a refund.
Even if they somehow do then you have proof so if you post on reddit/Facebook they'll have no other choice, they're pretty active there

Try to get some sort of proof of them admitting it's a dual rank ram, over text or voice recording. If you do then they cannot deny a refund.
Even if they somehow do then you have proof so if you post on reddit/Facebook they'll have no other choice, they're pretty active there
Thanks for the tip, much appreciated. Will surely follow it if I don't find any other RAM matching the specifications from any other store in a week or so. Man is it incredibly hard finding dual rank x8 sodimm. Almost makes me wish that my laptop came pre-installed with some inferior spec option - maybe I should go for a Dell laptop next time :p

Thanks for the tip, much appreciated. Will surely follow it if I don't find any other RAM matching the specifications from any other store in a week or so. Man is it incredibly hard finding dual rank x8 sodimm. Almost makes me wish that my laptop came pre-installed with some inferior spec option - maybe I should go for a Dell laptop next time :p
Bro don't buy from compify. Fraud seller. He'll say the product is in stock and then send you what he actually has. My personal experience is also the same. He gave me partial refund but because I filed an official complaint with my bank as I used credit card to pay. He also promised me gst rebate but he never gave that to me. He doesn't even pick up my call after I took back the complaint.
FRAUD SELLER.
Buy during Amazon prime day sale or make a booking order from your local vendor. That will be much better.

Very shady deals over there. They publicize unrealistic rates and then the product never goes on sale. When you contact them about the availably of the said product they will tell you it got sold out and went online for couple of seconds. But its all a lie, just marketing their name. Its better to stick to the old players in the market or look out for good deals over Amazon.

Just saw this thread, Bought a razer rgb chroma hub, got the product in few days but no gst bill and it is close to 1 month of followup now. i would probably steer clear due to this kind of after sales service.

Edit1:- magically got the bill few mins after this comment on whatsapp :)

Last edited:
I think the verdict is more or less clear now
I recommended them to one guy because it was cheaper, this is shocking but expected since they're all kids who started doing middleman stuff in FB groups then started their own websites.

I hope he gets his stuff and they get sued but legally compify can win as they have mentioned regarding Unboxing video in their terms and conditions.

Most of the products sold by them is backordered so, get ready to wait more and if the backordering service sends a wrong product it's not easy to get a resolution. My review is to stay away from them.

Did you ask and check for stock or ordered directly? Any shipping or delivery issue?
This was 3 weeks ago. I ordered directly and it took 6 days for me to receive the package.

But for gpu, I'd call any online seller first. Saw 3070 for 72k couple of week back at itdepot. Called them and they said it was not in stock even though you could pay for it

Back