Is dealcliq trustworthy?

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Want to confirm if this site is trustworthy and can stuff be ordered online worry-free. They do have option for cod but that costs 100 bucks more.

I found a product only available on this site and browsing through the catalogue it does looks a genuine site but never ordered hence want to confirm.

Delhi members can help by visiting the shop physically.

Wz 12 , Rampura Redlights , Near Ashok Park Main Metro Station New Delhi -110035

Can any Delhite confirm by visiting the shop please.

as long as a site has card to pay option, it is safe as every card network (visa/master/amex) has dispute process and buyer is majorly at an advantage.

Actually card option is even more trustworthy than COD.

as long as a site has card to pay option, it is safe as every card network (visa/master/amex) has dispute process and buyer is majorly at an advantage.

Actually card option is even more trustworthy than COD.
How come?
Wont the bank blame us for not verifying the authenticity of the shop etc. before proceeding to make a purchase?
And then the painful dispute process..

If you got some good stories to share do let us know..

Too many redflags, no contact number provided, building doesn't show up on Google Maps, UI looks like one of those stock templates, name includes Cliq to make gullible people believe they're somehow affiliated with TataCLIQ and their about section claims that they're all open box products.

Too many redflags, no contact number provided,
1691747318428.png

building doesn't show up on Google Maps

1691747369573.png

How come?
Wont the bank blame us for not verifying the authenticity of the shop etc. before proceeding to make a purchase?
And then the painful dispute process..

If you got some good stories to share do let us know..
No. Bank serves you not the merchant. They take your word for it. It's that simple. And card network's policies are pro consumer to such an extent that it's almost discriminatory for merchants.

I coming from that experience where I was a merchant and even if all services/products are provided to the customer, in rare cases customers uses this dispute policy unfairly to their advantage and tell the bank merchant didn't gave service or did fraud and bank without properly listening to the merchant just basically credit's the customer and forcefully takes the money away from the merchant.

Even if merchant takes the money and run's away, still customers are safe coz the participating bank who is merchant's bank, they themselves give the credit and takes that risk. So basically card network is so much pro consumer that it's shameful.

It is a scam. I bought a logitech combo touch for my ipad pro. They delivered a cheap cover and a cheap chinese bluetooth keyboard. They then tried to pin it on the courier service(delhivery). Delhivery rightfully denied it as I had also recieved the package with no signs of tampering. they then told me nothing can be done. order number is #30928

It is a scam. I bought a logitech combo touch for my ipad pro. They delivered a cheap cover and a cheap chinese bluetooth keyboard. They then tried to pin it on the courier service(delhivery). Delhivery rightfully denied it as I had also recieved the package with no signs of tampering. they then told me nothing can be done. order number is #30928
I messaged the owner regarding this, he was taken aback and was remorseful. He not only refunded me but told me that he'd make sure that such things never happen again. Came back here because this has left me very happy. I also ordered a different product and received it without any issues

Back