Is Demonoid down?

paraman

Adept
Is Demonoid down? Since yesterday I am unable to access the site and my download is also not resuming. Somebody kindly check. Thanks.

I was able to download till yesterday evening. When I tried to resume in the night, I couldn't get connected. And I am not getting access even through www.pr0xy.in !

I deleted all demonoid cookies from FireFox and restarted the browser. I even tried IE7, but no luck yet. :mad:

I was successful in accessing Demonoid through Proxify. But it is not allowing me to login. Apparently only paid users can do that.

Tried entering 85.17.42.202 in the address bar instead of Demonoid.com and it worked! But the tracker is still unable to connect. Download isnt resuming.

when I run ipconfig/flushdns I get the following mesasage :

Windows IP Configuration
Could not flush the DNS Resolver Cache: Function failed during execution.

mimi212 said:
OpenDNS > Get Started
try this one. I hope it will help you

One more thing> If you are connected through the network, go to server and run services.msc. Then go to dns service nad restart dns. After this try to flush dns on your computer. Try to do the same if you have broadband. And I hope that you restarted computer already.

Well.......... the OpenDNS settings are working and I can access demonoid and even resumed my unfinished download!

mimi212, thanks a lot! repped you.

I still cant understand why my original Hathway settings were not allowing me to access demonoid. I mean, I could access all other trackers and P2P sites.

Back