Audio Is HD 202 comfortable??

halo12

Disciple
Hey guys...I am planning to buy a new headphone.....My main intention is gaming and watching movies .....My budget is around 1.5-2k.....I have finalized HD 202.

Is HD 202 comfortable to wear around the ears...?? I will be gaming for longer duration...

Dunno about the glasses part ..but overall they are pretty much comfortable and lightweight. Wont heat up like the RX700 ;).

i have hd202 ! i think they are small for my ears ! and some part of ear which is under the cup not inside , if you are getting me , starts hurting after an hour or two .

plus they get heated like any other headphones .

another thing they are v nice for music but for gaming ill suggest u to get a usb soundcard with it .

like steel series siberias soundcard !

or else get steel series 4h instead .

hd202 are best in that budget .. im using them since 2 years now .. good for gaming also actually ...but i have a sound card for extra effect ... go for them not a bad choice .. as for comfort yea pretty comfy but only for less than 2hours

They are excellent headphones for the price and sound really good after burning in. But, due to the material used for the cups, it can get sweaty after an hour or so. Used them for 2+ years.

HD 202 are Good for long play, am using it for more than a Year dude, Ya its right 'Sei' will get sweaty soon, but still it worth the price tag...

HD 202 are featherweights .. very light ,so extended usage doesnt strain your ears etc.

SQ is also VFM so you can definetly try these out.

for that kinda money, I'd rather buy a Philips HP 2700 or Sony MDR XD200

202 cups are too small and the hinge mechanism too flimsy :|

^ Flimsy? Nah man, they lasted me for 2 years in my college. They were literally thrown around everywhere. Sound quality is definitely a notch higher than XD200. I've got those too and don't think that they are worth the money. Only the cups are on the bigger side. That is the only plus point. The Philips ones are good but I think the bass is a little overdone in those..

me too liking them. +1 for HD202. you start feeling lil hot after 2hrs of continuous usage and the material used for the earcup is very thin.

its better to ask a friend who has them, and audition them. for movies, games and music they are great BUT it may or may not like your ears ( comfort wise )

I have used HD202 , Sound quality is very good IMO , but your ears must be small , dont buy if you have large ears , the ear cups are pretty small , the earpad is coated with some leather like material which dies in 8months and you will be left with sponge , the wires are pretty long for watching movies , its the best in price range :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Or try philips shp8500 , the sound quality is tooo good , the bass is tight , ultimate comfort , nice cable [better than HD202] .

I better suggest you to buy philips shp8500 [I bought that on futurebazaar.com at 999/rs , philips are comfy than the HD202 [sold 2months ago]

Back