Is htc Wildfire a good buy over LG P500

terence_fdes

wizened Dinosaur
Skilled
My budget is under 11k.... unwilling to stretch it further. Also interested in an Android. I have been a Nokia user for the past 10 years [tried sony ericson just once]. My current phone is Nokia E61i and was going in for Nokia E5 ...... when I thought of Android's.

I am aware that htc phone has a mediocre battery life. Apart from this fact I have narrowed my choice to HTC Wildfire [not the Wildfire S - as it's too expensive for the additional features].

LG Optimus P500 & Samsung Galaxy 3 were other considerations. I do not want a slider phone.

@terence_fdes - You have to do the official upgrade by yourself. It'll be a easy process. Safest to the point that you can return if anything happens while flashing the update.
You can install the Custom 2.3 right away, a bit complex and a bit risky. But you can see gingerbread goodness right away!

Yes you can go for Optimus One you will get it for 8400 approx from Letsbuy.com after applying coupon code, and compare to wildfire the hardware features are far better in Optimus One(P500) than in Wildfire and you can also go for Dell XCD35(ZTE Blade) which you will get for arround 9500 in letsbuy, but I personally never experienced the Blade but heard that its a good phone also the hardware features are nice the only concern I have about blade is that its manufactured by ZTE which is a Chinese phone company but again has a brand name of Dell so shouldn't be that bad either. (but i used two low end phones of ZTE few years ago but the build was not good, but don't know about the blade.)

Back