Is it a fake note? right outta SBI ATM.

Aladdin

Adept
p6030236.jpg

I inserted one correct note in the 2nd last position to make the difference visible. Once in hand, it totally feels fake.

Came out of an SBI atm. Dunno wat to do yet. :p

TITLE EDIT : Not a fake note, but a whole bunch. lol

They are Legit. I sometimes get notes like this straight from the bank :p They havnt been cut properly.
I guess there is no QC for these money thats printed in India :rofl:

It seems like RBI is saving pape :eek:hyeah:r. To me too it looks fake. Inform bank as soon as possible. BTW how much did you get of those 5 pieces or all.

^^ Its not a full picture of the currency note, so I don't think he violated any rules.

@Aladdin: Got several notes like that myself over the last few years. They are not cut properly.

Aladdin said:
p6030236.jpg

I inserted one correct note in the 2nd last position to make the difference visible. Once in hand, it totally feels fake.
Came out of an SBI atm. Dunno wat to do yet. :p

TITLE EDIT : Not a fake note, but a whole bunch. lol
Hey, will u sell one to me - one of those FM series 100-buck note? I pay you 10% extra plus shipping by speedpost.

manoja2k said:
Hey, will u sell one to me - one of those FM series 100-buck note? I pay you 10% extra plus shipping by speedpost.
I can ship notes?? Gladly do if i can.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

amitjakhar said:
It seems like RBI is saving pape :eek:hyeah:r. To me too it looks fake. Inform bank as soon as possible. BTW how much did you get of those 5 pieces or all.
Just got 5 of them.

Have quiet a few of these with me. Its not fake, I asked in the bank regarding this a while back, they are legit notes with slightly bad cut :p

one interesting thing which i recently noticed about 100 rupee notes.
if you rub all 100rs notes, its color comes off ...
i am actually surprised

afaik Currency notes with some minting/printing defects actually sell at apremium on ebay and are considered worth collecting.
But make sure they are real first !

rocker123 said:
one interesting thing which i recently noticed about 100 rupee notes.
if you rub all 100rs notes, its color comes off ...
i am actually surprised
Rub it with what ?

malhotraraul said:
everything is illegal here, please delete those pics & close this thread asap for gods sake
LMAO, i was wondering why this is not in showoff section, Aladdin has some kewl skillz

jugaad1 said:
afaik Currency notes with some minting/printing defects actually sell at apremium on ebay and are considered worth collecting.

But make sure they are real first !
Bank people said these notes are totally fine.

So Up for sale NOW ! Worldwide shipping LOL

No holding business :rofl:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

malhotraraul said:
everything is illegal here, please delete those pics & close this thread asap for gods sake
I am hoping to spend sometime in jail ! God help me.

Back