Is it advisable to buy a brand new Iphone 3G S @19500 or an iPhone 4 @21000 from US.

thenoob

Recruit
Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy an iPhone, though I have already used iPhone 3G earlier and I like the IOS more as compared to Android.

So, I wanna go for an iPhone again but want to seek advice regarding whether I should buy a brand new iPhone 3GS which is available in market with Apple warranty factory unlocked @ Rs 19500, or should I get a iPhone 4G from US @ Rs 21000.

Guys I am bit confuse on one hand I am getting a brand new phone, sealed pack, factory unlocked with warranty and on another hand an upgraded hardware and latest model but used one from US.

So please do advice and give details which one should I go for?

Re: Is it advisable to buy a brand new Iphone 3G S @19500 or an iPhone 4 @21000 from

To be honest don't buy the 3gs cause its an outdated model and lacks many features on that current price range. so better buy IPhone 4 and unlock it.

Else wait for two months and see what happens in the September music event where new products are released and import to India.

Re: Is it advisable to buy a brand new Iphone 3G S @19500 or an iPhone 4 @21000 from

i would suggest to go for 3GS and hold on for 1-2 yrs and then buy 5 OR 6 which should be out by then.

rumors are the 5 or 4S would be out before december this year( ? sept)

Either wait for the new model which should be announced within 2 months OR get the iphone 4 as long as you can check it's condition before you buy it!

Frankly, if you dont want to wait, get the 3GS, iOS runs pretty much the same on the iPhone 4 and on the 3GS, the main negative aspect being the 8GB memory, all the really good games are 500-800MB so you will run out of memory really quickly.

The 3GS looks good, is almost half what the iPhone 4 costs and except for the camera and the "retina" display, its quite good.

Back