Is it advisable to get Google Nexus S from US

surya_neo

Disciple
Hi Guys,

I am thinking of buying Google Nexus s and really want one with super amoled screen..So thinking of buying Nexus s from ebay.com..Just want your thoughts like about warranty..compatibility with our mobile operators etc.

Also please do let me know if anyone has managed to get Nexus s with amoled screen in India...

Really 28 k ?

Nexus S is another over hyped phone, don't know why people like it so much. 28K For 5MP cam w/o HD recording (S-Amoled ver.). No SD Cards. Hmm... Does not remotely justify the price tag even though it's an S-Amoled + Android.

IMO The animations of native apps on HD7 look better.

See if u can get a used one for close to 20k from a reputed source....like i did.U won't regret ANYTHING about the set,and u have to use it to believe how snappy vanilla android 2.3 is. Was night and day coming from a Galaxy S.

But if u can wait and have the budget, SGS2 is the way to go.

Always wanted to own a nexus one..but could not lay my hands on it as it was not released here..so now want to buy nexus s but S-lcd is a put off...

I just spoke to aramex and I think will be able to manage to get it for 25k from prepaymania...I know many of our TE members bought zte blade from prepaymania using aramex accounts..any suggestions will help..any hiccups I might face..

Back