Budget Above 40k Is it good to buy the iPhone 11 now?

Digressing from the main topic, Is it good to buy the iPhone 11 now or wait till 13 launches so that it becomes cheaper?
Best goto path would be to wait for 13 to launch and then buy 12. There won't be much difference in the iPhone 12 and 13. But there's a big difference between 11 and 12. Getting 11 for 50-60k only to experience everything in a LCD display isn't worth it. Wait till 13 launch, which will drop the prices of 12 and then get 12.

There was a sale that just went by, my friend got iPhone 11 for 48k after discounts. Sold off his old XR for 25k on OLX which was almost brand new.

If you want to have it for under 40k then maybe wait till early next year.

There was a sale that just went by, my friend got iPhone 11 for 48k after discounts. Sold off his old XR for 25k on OLX which was almost brand new.

If you want to have it for under 40k then maybe wait till early next year.
Yes I saw that.. Actually the price for Iphone 11 64gb was 44k sometime in June -July.... Lets see if it falls after 13 launches....

Previous year iPhones are among the safest, if not the safest mobiles to purchase. Due to their class leading software support mainly. Even an iPhone 7 is still receiving updates, imagine that.

Being said that, iPhone 11 doesn't have a 1080p display. While i could care less a mobile display being 720p, considering that screenshots taken and subsequently need to be used for official purposes on such a resolution will be really poor in this age where even 1080p resolution is becoming obsolete. So my advice would to be invest behind the iPhone 12, or 11 Pro at the least.

Regarding price, nothing to say. iPhone XR was sold at 36k under Amazon sale in 2019. Two years later it is still being sold at same, if not more. iPhone 11 should be sold for less than 40k now given iPhone 13 launch is imminent.

You can buy one. But now that price of iPhone 12 has come down to 64k, if you can wait a bit for Amazon sale or Flipkart BBD, you might have the right chance to grab one for even lower than 60k. Card discounts can add up even more.
I’m using 11 rn. My friend has 12. Most noticeable differences when I held 12 in hand for first time are in weight (12 far lighter), screen quality(12 way better with better brightness).

You can buy one. But now that price of iPhone 12 has come down to 64k, if you can wait a bit for Amazon sale or Flipkart BBD, you might have the right chance to grab one for even lower than 60k. Card discounts can add up even more.
I’m using 11 rn. My friend has 12. Most noticeable differences when I held 12 in hand for first time are in weight (12 far lighter), screen quality(12 way better with better brightness).
Yes i did exactly that. Gifted mysef an Iphone 12 64gb in the Flipkart Big Billions sale.. cost me 42.5k with exchange and icici bank card discount.... Fantastic buy... Didnt go for the 128gb as I dont play any games and mostly use the phone for calls, whatsapp and office related stuff...

Back