is it necessary to provide waybill to dealer??

audio

Disciple
hello frnds, I have some doubts regarding purchasing online. I am from west bengal.I want to order few computer hardware such as procssr,mobo,ram psu from online sites like primeabgb etc.so here are few of my doubts..

1. whether it is safe to buy from primeabgb ?
2.if something went wrong with the hardware after 4 or 5 mnths,then whom to contact??
3.as I from west bengal, is it necessary to provide way bill to seller??? some sites have not clearly mentioned..
4.if yes then plz can any one tell me the hassle free procedure for the same.

thanx guys..

1. primeabgb is a reputed and trusted site so u can go ahead and make your purchases.
2. if something goes wrong you go to the service centre of the maker of the product.
3. not really sure on this one.i once ordered a cabinet from primeabgb and they asked for some form from my side so as to avoid extra tax being levied...

@demonic

so u provided them the form??? and here we dont have service centres (its small town).so in that case i have to approach to the nearest metro like kolkata???

Last edited by a moderator:
when i went to the sales tax office for the form,they said they don't know anything about that form no.!!
typical sarkari babus
So i asked prime to do something about it and they shipped it via blazeflash which didnt require a form.

Since u don't have a service center close by,i do not know what u can do.
maybe u can talk to the service center and ship it to them if they agree,or send it to some relative in a city like kolkata!!

Back