Is it okay to backup my mp3's to google drive ?

Is it okay to backup my mp3's to google drive ??

i mean what are terms regarding mp3's , i dont find it anywhere ..

will they delete my account or report it , blah blah .. ??

i'm not gonna share my files with the world , but just make it private ..

Thanks !!

Use Google Music instead and save all your mp3 there. I have almost around 2000 songs on it. I can listen to them anywhere.

N0 need to waste Google Drive space.

https://play.google.com/music/

Why would you want to...

Swyped on my blade using Tapatalk 2

why do you people deviate from the topic ??

1. google music only available in the US.

2. my question is in regard to google drive , whether its okay for mp3s to take as a backup there or not ??

LOL, people are really short of patience these days.

PS. I am from India and using google music for almost 6 months and it could be probably a nice solution to your problem.

LOL, people are really short of patience these days.

PS. I am from India and using google music for almost 6 months and it could be probably a nice solution to your problem.

0fe30ab270.jpg

you must be using some us proxy or us vpn service ..

what isp you have ?? me on airtel broadband ..

Encrypt them and then save in google drive as backup files. that will be a better idea in these times.

why would that be a better idea ?? , i am just asking is it safe to backup my mp3 files to google drive ??

if the answer to the question is no , then only i will encrypt na !!

first answer the question , is it okay to backup my mp3's to google drive ..yes or no ??

if no , then why ??

what is happening to people these days , back in 2006-7 , people forum's responses were to the topic ..now ..phew..anyways ..

Google Play working for me. Guess you would need to use a VPN and start the service once, then irrespective of location, use it each time.

You could use drive for backing up your music, and the built in player should work with mp3 files, probably. Shall check now.

I guess its okay to keep mp3's on google shared provided its not publicly shared. It has only 5Gb space though.

You can also try 4shared. 15GB space for free and allows syncing to many devices.

Google Play working for me. Guess you would need to use a VPN and start the service once, then irrespective of location, use it each time.

You could use drive for backing up your music, and the built in player should work with mp3 files, probably. Shall check now.

let me try this using my usa vps , then using my indian isp ..

UPDATE

it works , thanks a lot man !! liked !!

I guess its okay to keep mp3's on google shared provided its not publicly shared. It has only 5Gb space though.

You can also try 4shared. 15GB space for free and allows syncing to many devices.

i would use 3 separate accounts instead
happy19.gif
, i doubt if 4shared goes down like megaupload in future , but for google its reliability that matters ..

You cant use Google Drive. No inbuilt player for mp3.

Instead, look at 4shared, i think it has a music app.

its okay if it doesn't plays mp3's , its just like my online backup ..

it would have been nice if it had played mp3's though ..

Thanks everyone for the reply , now thats the spirit people , to the point thread discussion !!

Man, it is obvious that legally it is not 'OK' to put your mp3 files into google drive, so it is understood that answer is NO.

It is after reading your post thats I told you to encrypt them and upload to google drive as a back up measure, if you wish so.

Your entire post is about legality of putting mp3 in Google drive which is quite obvious to people in 2012, one way to avoid problems is by tightly encrypting files. If you do not want to do it, don't do it.

By the way, your post reeks ameaturism.

Man, it is obvious that legally it is not 'OK' to put your mp3 files into google drive, so it is understood that answer is NO.

It is after reading your post thats I told you to encrypt them and upload to google drive as a back up measure, if you wish so.

Your entire post is about legality of putting mp3 in Google drive which is quite obvious to people in 2012, one way to avoid problems is by tightly encrypting files. If you do not want to do it, don't do it.

By the way, your post reeks ameaturism.

i scolded you in that post thats why you are reeking me amateur ..

no hard feelings ..

thanks for the reply though ..

google drive is a personal storage yet they mentioned in their terms and conditions abt using your files , blah blah ,

thats why i was paranoid ..

Back