Is it possible to use a hdmi cable with freesync on a rtx 3060 with this monitor ? (monitor in topic)

Hello

I´ve bought a LG ULTRAGEAR 24GN600-24 and i´m wondering if i can use hdmi since using diplay port leaves the cable on a very tight position and i think it could actually harm the monitor ( the cable is very against the wall)

Can i use all the display port technologies while using the hdmi cable or some features are only available through display port? I mean like freesync or something ( this monitor does not have g-sync)

Thank you

Hello

I´ve bought a LG ULTRAGEAR 24GN600-24 and i´m wondering if i can use hdmi since using diplay port leaves the cable on a very tight position and i think it could actually harm the monitor ( the cable is very against the wall)

Can i use all the display port technologies while using the hdmi cable or some features are only available through display port? I mean like freesync or something ( this monitor does not have g-sync)

Thank you
Using AMD card on G-Sync monitor. words for me :p have used both brand cards here ;)

Back