Budget Above 40k Is it the right time to buy Note 20 Ultra?

I'm assuming you are talking about pre- owned as retail prices have not fallen much. Brought one on the forum for 60k in warranty two months back and also have been seeing a few being traded in my town for around 55k. Great deal I'd say, I was hoping it'll hit 40k in the used market so that I could get one too but with with no Samsung flagship launch in sight to Jan, I don't see many upgrading hence prices might stay up. I wouldn't worry about the software updates as Samsung has promised almost 4 years of updates which is good enough I think. Hope Samsung reduces prices in some sale to buy it at a VFM price.

Is this the right time to buy Note 20 Ultra, or should I wait for its prices to go down?
But with too much wait will Samsung phase out that device?
Price will not gonna come down anytime soon as samsung is not going to launch any Note series phone this year. Also what rumours suggest that note 20 ultra was the last device from the note series there won't be any new phone coming out.

This is the reason S21 ultra supports the Spen and now the fold 3.

Price will not gonna come down anytime soon as samsung is not going to launch any Note series phone this year. Also what rumours suggest that note 20 ultra was the last device from the note series there won't be any new phone coming out.

This is the reason S21 ultra supports the Spen and now the fold 3.
Too expensive for me. Just like the way I bought a brand new imported iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB version for 98K. I am open to buy an imported Note 20 Ultra for 65K, Even if there is a risk of warranty. I am calculative when it comes to "risk vs opportunity".

Unlike apple I am not sure if Samsung has international warranty or not. iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB costs almost 140K if I buy it from a local store. I bought an imported one for 98K. I always take extra care of my devices and always keep it in a brand new condition. So if something happens to it and service center guys do not accept the warranty, still any repair that cost less than 20K will be an opportunity for me. I still have more than 30 days to enroll for Apple Care

A brand new Note 20 Ultra costs 95K in Amazon India, and unfortunately Samsung stores and other electronic vendors in Delhi (Reliance and Croma) have stopped selling Note 20 Ultra . So the only take the risk , get an imported Note 20 Ultra US model that costs between 65-70K. Let me know your thoughts on this

Back