is it worth buying?

viva1986

Disciple
i want to purchase a pedometer, and on CRAZEAL i found this deal.Rs.349 for a Digital Pedometer with 6-Month Warranty and Delivery | CRAZEAL.com Please tell me is it worth buying. i want cheap one.also there is another deal on crazeal which is-:Rs.699 for a Lloyds Pharmacy Body Composition Monitor! Delivery | CRAZEAL.com Are these useful for monitoring calories usage or any other thing which they can?for mods-:i don't know where to put this thread thats why i am asking here Please move the thread if it is in wrong section.

i want to purchase a pedometer, and on CRAZEAL i found this deal.Rs.349 for a Digital Pedometer with 6-Month Warranty and Delivery | CRAZEAL.com Please tell me is it worth buying. i want cheap one.also there is another deal on crazeal which is-:Rs.699 for a Lloyds Pharmacy Body Composition Monitor! Delivery | CRAZEAL.com Are these useful for monitoring calories usage or any other thing which they can?for mods-:i don't know where to put this thread thats why i am asking here Please move the thread if it is in wrong section.

Yes both are worth buying. I especially liked the Body composition monitor , its a steal deal. I have *Used both of those items. The Pedometer seems to be of the "Pendulum"type. Its not digital. It has to be clipped onto your waist. It is not very accurate, but I think its ok if you want to just have approx idea of how much you walked.

But is this website reliable?

*Edited later

Back