Budget 15-20K Is it worth checking used phone "stores" in computer marketplaces like Nehru Place or their equivalents in Mumbai/B'Lore?

abhinav.kr

Recruit
Has anyone had any experience with shopping for pre-owned electronics from resellers/shops? Especially local stores like the ones in Nehru Place (Delhi)? Are they all selling duplicates/chinese swapped sets? Is even visiting these shops a waste of time and energy and I rather take my chances on OLX? I am currently looking to buy an older flagship phone. For example, I am currently on the hunt for a mint condition Galaxy S10/S10+ as it had a headphone jack and a 1440p display. I'd be thrilled to find a box sealed unit of it. Which brings me to the "boxed sealed-international variants" (usually Dubai) you can find on OLX. Are they all chi-swaps? Is the only problem with them a lack of International Warranty or are they much more sinister? Apologies if this is a very obvious answer but I'm curious (and stupid), I have no clue about the smartphone market and especially the pre-owned scene.

I've heard about CeX, unfortunately we don't have any in Delhi. Their warranty sounds really nice I didn't know about it. Would still like to know about these sealed intl units tho. Would like to know if it's a "buy it if you don't care about warranty" or "avoid them like the plague" situation. Thank you for the response, have a nice and safe holiday.

Back