Is Lenovo G460 (Core i3-14"-3GB-320GB) is a good deal for 29800 ?

nizarp

Disciple
Hi,

Today I saw an offer at Croma for Lenovo G460 with following spec for 29800.

Intel Core i3 Processor 370M 2.4Ghz
3GB RAM 1066MHz
320GB HDD 5400 RPM
Windows7 Home Basic
DVD RW
14" HD LED Glare

Plus iOmega 320 GB Ext HDD free.

Guys, Is this a good deal ?

Please help.

CeDrIc said:
Let us know what you mainly intend to do with this config. Or what are your needs. :p
Portability is my first preference. So I want just 14" not more than that. My main use will be watching movies and browsing internet. I dont play games much.

If this is a good deal, can you guys just tell me how the build quality and after sale services of Lenovo compared to other brands.

Also is there any other alternatives in 30K budget. I can extend upto 32K if it is worth.

for 34k you can get the dell vostro 3400(14 inches) and 37k you can get the dell vostro 3300(13 inches) both are fantastic laptops which are well built and powerful along with dell's customer care make for a potent portable solution.

sunny27 said:
for 34k you can get the dell vostro 3400(14 inches) and 37k you can get the dell vostro 3300(13 inches) both are fantastic laptops which are well built and powerful along with dell's customer care make for a potent portable solution.
Both are out of my budget. thanks anyway

vip said:
u should buy lenevo z series laptop u can get z460 for ~32k

and there is excellent offer for u : Dellâ„¢ Inspiron 15R(512 MB graphics) E-value code: T541003IN8 for Rs.30,900

The Dell Online Store: Build Your System
Portability could be an issue I guess.

I've used many Inspiron 15R's (my friends' laptops). Its definitely not something you want if you are constantly on the move.

And if you are really into portability and don't watch HD Movies, consider going for a Netbook.

Back