Is mtnl landline broadband user facing this problem?

+1 tried booking online complaint, now let us see.

For what no 2mbps speed on Sunday? they have mentioned it was only for the month of April...

BTW how are the 1mbps plan speeds? How much download speeds do you get?

Well of course no more 2mbps guys. Yesterday was the first of May.

And I get approx 110-120KB/s on my 1mbps plan. But now, it keeps disconnecting, so since my mom is at the Exchange now, I've told her to pester them to get a lineman over here ASAP.

monkee said:
I've told her to pester them to get a lineman over here ASAP.
If you're lucky and get a proper lineman, you can kiss your issues good-bye. My line's been working perfectly since the last line-man fixed the disconnection issue.

Aces170 said:
For what no 2mbps speed on Sunday? they have mentioned it was only for the month of April...

BTW how are the 1mbps plan speeds? How much download speeds do you get?
@aces dude meet me on gtalk, and speeds are steady btw 115k and 120k no disconnection issues whatsoever.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

monkee said:
Well of course no more 2mbps guys. Yesterday was the first of May.

And I get approx 110-120KB/s on my 1mbps plan. But now, it keeps disconnecting, so since my mom is at the Exchange now, I've told her to pester them to get a lineman over here ASAP.

hi,

i had this disconnection issue some few weeks ago, i logged into my router and changed the adsl mode to G.DMT from ADSL+2 and bang issue solved no more disconnections

vishalk said:
hi,

i had this disconnection issue some few weeks ago, i logged into my router and changed the adsl mode to G.DMT from ADSL+2 and bang issue solved no more disconnections
Hi Vishal. I forgot to mention that even I had tried this when you had first recommneded it, but sadly, it didn't help. Usually, it's more of a physical fault with one's telephone line.

Back