Graphic Cards Is my card green edition?

teracore

Disciple
I know its a bit late. :bleh:

Just want to confirm. :D

Here is gpu-z info of my XFX 9600GT 512MB:
j5l44o.jpg

i guess no........green edition of 9600 is clocked at 625mhz, but urs is at 650. or simply see the packaging box, it would be memtioned there. or open the chasis and see if there is attached an six pin powercable to gfx card, if yes then it is not green edition

I went to lamington road this monday to get 9800gt for a friend and was really surprised to see only green editions everywhere . All brands ie zotac , xfx , palit etc had only green editions of 9800gt .
The xfx 9800gt doesnt even mention that it is a green edition on the box .
Finally after searching a lot we found sparkle 9800gt but didnt dare to buy it because of the warranty issues i earlier faced with sparkle . My friends budget was just 5.5k so i had to pay the extra 1.3k and we got a sapphire 4770 instead for 6.75k .

rohan_mhtr said:
I went to lamington road this monday to get 9800gt for a friend and was really surprised to see only green editions everywhere . All brands ie zotac , xfx , palit etc had only green editions of 9800gt .

The xfx 9800gt doesnt even mention that it is a green edition on the box .

Finally after searching a lot we found sparkle 9800gt but didnt dare to buy it because of the warranty issues i earlier faced with sparkle . My friends budget was just 5.5k so i had to pay the extra 1.3k and we got a sapphire 4770 instead for 6.75k .

Not mentioned on their site either.

Have only seem retail sites mention "Green Edition".

Back