Monitors Is my LED monitor working fine?

So I had a HP system with me from 7-8 years and was very happy with it. So when I decided to upgrade 2 years ago I went back to my loving HP and bought it's monitor model HP 23fi (IPS LED). It worked well for a few months and then developed some issue where 1/3rd of the screen was not working fine so I got it replaced. Few months passed and again the replacement showed some problem so I got it replaced and got a another monitor. This also started showing some minor problem and I got it replaced and got a brand new model 23vx (IPS LED as well). But the thing is when I have to send a pic of the screen via my phone I can see black horizontal lines moving in the camera and in the image. If you see closely and take your time you can see it with your eyes as well just like a CRT monitor or TV. It is just more prominent on some backgrounds and not on other.
Here is a pic for reference.
IMG_20160525_011541214_HDR.jpg
The monitor is speck less and it looks so messy in the image like I rub my back with it. :p
Is it normal? Should I get it replaced because it still has a few months warranty left? As far as I remember my previous model 23fi didn't have this problem but I am not 100% sure

Last edited:
It looks like just frame refresh to me. IF you can see it with your normal eyes (not with camera or anything else) then it might be spoilt.

Sorry I don't get time to check TE much.
Th refresh rate is 60 which is the max it can handle
Well I searched a bit and learned that the original model that I had bought wasn't successful and many users had their replaced in weeks/months just like me. So I am stuck with this replacement as my monitor's warranty will get over soon and I don't wanna get the original model just in case it goes kaput after the warranty.

I will check it by plugging in a different socket

Check with a different socket as well as source please. This at present looks as refresh rate issue.

60 is too less. don't you get headaches?

No I don't. But the weird thing is that my 1st monitor that was a LCD from HP had refresh rate of 75 and that was bought in 2006 while this was bought about 2 years ago and has 60 max. Maybe that's why it was cheap than other 23 inchers. But I did pay 11,500 for this. Maybe HP ripped us customers. :-([DOUBLEPOST=1464979840][/DOUBLEPOST]
Check with a different socket as well as source please. This at present looks as refresh rate issue.

Still, didn't get time today due to office work. But I don't have to go tomorrow so I will set a reminder to check it tomorrow

Tried it with a different power socket but still experienced it.
Will borrow the hdmi cable from a friend tomorrow to check that. I am using the DVI cable that I got from HP

Back