PC Peripherals Is my onboard network adapter dead or some other issues ?

Futureized

Skilled
Hello kindly check the attached screenshots for my machine configuration using hw monitor pro
and my device manager photo (currently drivers are uninstalled)

Everything was fine 2 days ago then suddenly network card does appears in device manager nor in control panel (check screenshot)

How do i test/confirm if network adapter is dead or some wiring issues ?

My pc is connected to router via ehternet cable, other pc on router is having proper connectivity.

Thanks.
What is solution in case network adapter is dead ?

Attachments

• control panel screenshot.png
    control panel screenshot.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 115
  • device manager nothing visible in network adapters.png
    device manager nothing visible in network adapters.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 132
  • hd monitor pro details.png
    hd monitor pro details.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 122
Check in bios if it is disabled.
Some windows updates are known to interfere with drivers/devices during a windows update so a manual installation of Nic driver form its official site might work.
If for some reasons its dead, disable it from bios, plug in a wifi usb adapter or a pci lan card and enjoy the internet.

Will have to Read online manual for the motherboard to find network card.. in BIOS
Beat part is motherboard has inbuilt wifi with 2 antennas, so for now I am connected to home router via same.
Post automatically merged:

I tried to go into bios and tried few cicks here/there
Now network card is visible in device manager but with yellow icon.
Installed drivers too but no luck, I can see a orange color light on back of pc, where entherned port is connected to mobo.

Attachments

• network visible in device manager but not working.png
    network visible in device manager but not working.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Will have to Read online manual for the motherboard to find network card.. in BIOS
Beat part is motherboard has inbuilt wifi with 2 antennas, so for now I am connected to home router via same.

I tried to go into bios and tried few cicks here/there
Now network card is visible in device manager but with yellow icon.
Installed drivers too but no luck, I can see a orange color light on back of pc, where entherned port is connected to mobo.
So seems nothings wrong with it except for drivers.
Head to intels site or your mobos site for the latest drivers.

So seems nothings wrong with it except for drivers.
Head to inlets site or your mobos site for the latest drivers.
Ty @nRiTeCh instead of re-installing drivers from expandable archive.. gave a location folder of extracted drivers.
It worked like miracle..

any idea what could have gone wrong ?
Few Windows updates on 64bit 7 are failing as well.

Thnks for updates.
Ignore spellig mistakes on mobile please.

Its like a miracle to me to get network fixed.. Ty @nRiTeCh again buddy.

Ty @nRiTeCh instead of re-installing drivers from expandable archive.. gave a location folder of extracted drivers.
It worked like miracle..

any idea what could have gone wrong ?
Few Windows updates on 64bit 7 are failing as well.

Thnks for updates.
Ignore spellig mistakes on mobile please.

Its like a miracle to me to get network fixed.. Ty @nRiTeCh again buddy.
Anytime mate glad it worked!
As pointed earlier, sometimes its windows update while sometimes it might happen abruptly without any reason.
If you want to catch the specific cause you have to be very specific about the day/date/timing so it will become easy to get the accurate error/event/reason in the event viewer.

Last edited:
Anytime mate glad it worked!
As pointed earlier, sometimes its windows update while sometimes it might happen abruptly without any reason.
If you want to catch the specific cause you have to be very specific about the day/date/timing so it will become easy to get the accurate error/event/reason in the event viewer.
There were some important Windows 7 updates yesterday, installed those are Network Card is gone again !!

Back