Graphic Cards Is my pc abnormal

techboy

Adept
I installed GRAW demo on my Amd 64bit 3200 1gb ram 6600GT
1900XTX will be installed with new psu and then 2gb ram will also be plugged in.

It is crap even at 800*600 low, crap!:( :mad:
I couldn't even figure out how to get out of the helicopter:S

but is a 6600GT expected to perform this crap? Also my ram is running in single channel 64bit, how much performance decrease does that cause?

techboy said:
then how will I play the game with my 1900XT?
Do I need to overclock the processor?
naa... that game runs slow on almost anything... OCing ur CPU won't help, nothing will, except the new card u got...
Don't even bother trying to OC that

It just about manages to run(30-35fps) on my rig at native resolution of my panel. Badly coded game full of jaggies :mad:.

I was talking of ocing the cpu, if that doesn't help, what will?

@ chaos, what is your native resolution?

how will I play GRAW if that is the case?

techboy said:
is my pc abnormal

its not ur pc thats abnormal.. its u :p

yeah.. 6600gt cant run this game properly.. one of my frnd's same card has this same problem .. he got frustated and uninstalled the game :p

anyway i dont have such problem as i know that my fx5200 wont be able to run this game at all :bleh: :rofl:

Man dude you got google, you got game reviews, you got everything to research even then you come here with your crap questions. No offense intended. Anyhow the game does not support AA, even if you change the setting from outside like Nvidia's settings in which you can set all games to have 4x AA. This game wont have any, its just a great game of 360 ported over to PC with a crappy work.

My 6800GT could run the game ok at 1024 reso with medium textures. The game required a 512MB card to run at high settings/textures. Its that way only and you got a card which got that much ram in it. Now to sums things up, the game is diffcult, slow and frustrating and you specially wont enjoy it with all the jaggies around the place.

X1900XT"X" as you said before can run every game right now at 1280x1024 without coughin up a fur ball, so enjoy it. GRAW is an exception, it is meant to choke. I thing the proccy will bottleneck your performance but thats just what i think... The game is shittingly frustrating, took me 1 week to complete it.

whateve_r said:
Man dude you got google, you got game reviews, you got everything to research even then you come here with your crap questions. No offense intended. Anyhow the game does not support AA, even if you change the setting from outside like Nvidia's settings in which you can set all games to have 4x AA. This game wont have any, its just a great game of 360 ported over to PC with a crappy work.

My 6800GT could run the game ok at 1024 reso with medium textures. The game required a 512MB card to run at high settings/textures. Its that way only and you got a card which got that much ram in it. Now to sums things up, the game is diffcult, slow and frustrating and you specially wont enjoy it with all the jaggies around the place.

X1900XT"X" as you said before can run every game right now at 1280x1024 without coughin up a fur ball, so enjoy it. GRAW is an exception, it is meant to choke. I thing the proccy will bottleneck your performance but thats just what i think... The game is shittingly frustrating, took me 1 week to complete it.

A for effor but i suppose it wont have any effect :p

i still dont understand your brain ( i doubt anyone does).

But seriously. you are going to put X1900XTX on Winchester.

For god's sake it does not even support SSE3. that processor is really gona struggle from now on in modern games.

Back