Is Nokia 5300 gud enuf ..??

Hi to all ..

been a long time since i posted using my own machine .. Glad to be doin it now ..

Guys.. i been plannin to change my cell fone and get the new Xpress Music Nokia 5300 model ..

--> The fone memory is pathetic (5 MB)
--> The cam is jst abt okayish
--> No Flash Lite means hassles during nite pics

Stil i thot ki the fone looked funky enuf and the controls on the outer body for the music really seemed a good option ..

i plan to buy it and use a 1 GB micro card in the fone .

Primary Need : Fone wid a decent music listening exp and tch stylish..

Any warnings , suggestions most welcome.. :)

ok ..i have had experience with this phone for a short time .only as one of ma frnds' friend had bought it..but in tht short time what i experienced was the looks are really impressive. in my opinion...and also the speakers are good(not very-hifi).the sound quality is also good.the cam was normal .couldnt see any flaws as such..

if u want a phone with looks .and good music.and other all normal stuff. this might be the phone also i ve heard that the phone is not too expensive..

if u need more info and a full review have a look at one of sites i trust the most for good detailed review :

Nokia 5300 review: Hop on the music express - GSMArena.com

i hv had a frst hand exp of the fone .. and i thot it had an impressive array of accompanying features beside the music package which obv was the main thingie ..

bt my frnd had to submit the fone back to the shop as the speaker was giving some problems .. maybe his was one off case .. unlcky chap

I read smwhere that the slide of the fone gets a tch loose ,.. and so i thot better ask the fellow members for the feedback/opinions they hav

Back