Is Panasonic Lumix FH22 good ?

sam000

Adept
Ok i just bought 2 of them at ebay for 5.8K each going to order a third one so please tell me its a good one or not for the price ....i tried reading some online reviews but didnt understand much...focal length/aperture range/ISO etc all this only managed to confuse me...i placed the first 2 orders after seeing the cameras price on sites like flipkart it costs 9K+ on this site...even called panasonic showroom in chennai and they too confirmed the price to be 9.9K . so can i go ahead with the third order ? :unsure:

Since you already bought two, take a few snaps at diff conditions, indoors, outdoors, day, night etc and confirm.

From on-line reviews it seem good.

Have a look at some samples cliked by other fellow users of the cam on FLICKR. They do look good enough for a P&S cam at 5.8K. Also tak note that you are offered a manufacturer warranty when you pick it up from Ebay.in!

Have a look at some samples cliked by other fellow users of the cam on FLICKR. They do look good enough for a P&S cam at 5.8K. Also tak note that you are offered a manufacturer warranty when you pick it up from Ebay.in!

Awesome picture quality thank brother didtn know about flickr :).

this is the guy i placed the order :

New Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera FH22 14.5MP 8X Zoom + 4GB Card +Case +Charger | eBay

he clearly states that it has 3 yrs panasonic india warranty comes with VAT paid bill .

2 of the cameras are already in transit via FEDex ...thats some fast shipping :O.

Back