Budget 0-20k Is Robu.in a trustworthy site

Skyh3ck

Adept
Hello

I am planning to order something from Robust.in..

Can anyone please confirm if it is a trustworthy and genuine site... What is your review about pricing and delivery and quality..

Thanks

Yes. It's a trustworthy website. I have purchased a lot of things like RPi, Arduino, etc. for my DIY projects and all that I bought from them turned out to be of excellent quality. The packaging is perfect too. The delivery time for my each and every purchase was maximum 3 days.

Hello

I am planning to order something from Robust.in..

Can anyone please confirm if it is a trustworthy and genuine site... What is your review about pricing and delivery and quality..

Thanks
I hope you mean Robu and robust is just a typo :)
Robu is a very reliable site - They offer same day delivery within Pune and have always delivered on time for multiple orders that I have placed with them over many years

I hope you mean Robu and robust is just a typo :)
Robu is a very reliable site - They offer same day delivery within Pune and have always delivered on time for multiple orders that I have placed with them over many years

ha ha yes i mean, Robu.in
wow thanks, any other site like that if in case i there is any problem, any good alternative

Robu is a very reliable website, purchased parts for building my own macro-pad.
Also, I had an issue with DOA for a soldering iron purchased and they promptly provided a refund after providing them with video proof.

Great team with timely service.

I agree with everyone. A very reliable site, I have order a few things in the past from them. Timely delivery and genuine products.

Have ordered 2 times recently and all delivered in 2 to 3 days. Min order is 499 for free shipping

One of the best site for buying electronic components

I have ordered RPi (Pico and Zero), Arduino, and a variety of sensors and connectors from them. Never had any problem. The deliveries arrive much before their promised date. However, I live in Mumbai and they operate out of Pune, so deliveries for me are fast, might not be for everyone. They use DTDC mostly.
I have never had any problems with the parts or the packaging itself.

They seem to use almost all couriers. I've received parcels from them via FedEx, delhivery and DTDC. They generally ship the same day or the next day if the order is placed late. No idea about the after sales though.

They seem to use almost all couriers. I've received parcels from them via FedEx, delhivery and DTDC. They generally ship the same day or the next day if the order is placed late. No idea about the after sales though.
ASS is quite good as well. They ask for the video of the issue and one you provide the same they either offer replacement or a refund

I had an issue with step down converter, got a call from them regarding the issue nd then got a refund

Back