IS Samsung C3303 CHAMP best Mob under 4.5k?

iamlegend

Disciple
Hi All,

Currently i am looking for a Phone below req for budget of 4.5k(Max)

* 1 MP3 Player (good Quality)
* 2 Expandable Memory Upto 8GB
* 3 Good Battery(atleat 1 day with 4hrs of MP3 and few calls)
* 4 Basic Camera( 1.3mp is also ok)
* 5 Bar type phone(No Flilp or Slider ph)
I liked Samsung C3303 CHAMP which has every thing i am looking for but i am not sure about samsung battery !! is there any good Alternative in any other brands ?
Pl help me guys..

Thanks
Aj

No champ is good one of my younger cousin has it

It has good speaker output as well as headphone output

good responsive touch and decent camera

Its amazingly light weight and it feels like a toy as its built is not so attractive

dasgupta_arup said:
if you listen to the mp3 on speaker check the LG GM200

its great for that.......i have used it

but net connect is pathetic ...not even edge :( :(
I saw LG GM200 it doesn't have 8GB expandable its only 2GB :( any other model?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

techno_guy said:
No champ is good one of my younger cousin has it

It has good speaker output as well as headphone output

good responsive touch and decent camera

Its amazingly light weight and it feels like a toy as its built is not so attractive
thanks for the info. Can you please let me know about the battery backup for 4hrs of MP3 with some calls?

for me headphone output is more imp. I dont mind if the Audio Quality is decent.

iamlegend said:
I saw LG GM200 it doesn't have 8GB expandable its only 2GB :( any other model?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

thanks for the info. Can you please let me know about the battery backup for 4hrs of MP3 with some calls?

for me headphone output is more imp. I dont mind if the Audio Quality is decent.

yes battery backup is around what you mentioned

yes and the headphones are of good quality and in ear ones

IIRC, review on gsmarena states that sound quality through headphones is pathetic as it gives same sound through both channels or something like that.

The Indian Champ comes in with really good earphones...same as the ones bundled with Corby Pro/Geona. Also comes with a Corby like Pouch and a 1GB card with SD adapter !

Supra said:
The Indian Champ comes in with really good earphones...same as the ones bundled with Corby Pro/Geona. Also comes with a Corby like Pouch and a 1GB card with SD adapter !

techno_guy said:
yes battery backup is around what you mentioned
yes and the headphones are of good quality and in ear ones

Thanks. I never knew this, I thought it comes with the ordinary ones which all reviews sites like gsmarena etc.. said was in the box. Guess we Indians got something special :)

Unboxing of the Indian version

YouTube - Unboxing the Samsung Champ

Indian review :

OG Review: Samsung Champ C330OnlyGeek | OnlyGizmos - Technology & more

Also its 100 Euro retail elsewhere....in India just 60 euros (camera-one) and 50-52 euro(non-camera)

I know...now many people will start running to the stores :rofl:.....I got the non-camera one in the Deals of the Week in ebay 2 weeks or so back (Rs 3450 - 750 vodafone)= Rs 2700 with VAT and shipped to home :D....All the accessories if sold on ebay will grand in another 800-1000 bucks :rofl:

hi guys.. even i m looking for one samsung champ (camera model) for my gf, but want to clear few things.. 1.hows the surfing experience with opera mini 2. is this EDGE enabled 3. can it play youtube videos with opera i mean is it flash enabled.. 4. does it have onscreen QWERTY keyboard...GSMareana review says in some models it does have...

1. surfing is good in opera mini 4.2

2. Its edge class 10 device

3. No flash support...so no youtube

4. No Qwerty.

I dont think you can get those features even within 5k :p and this phone is below 4k !

The lowest with all these features is Nokia 5233 at 6.2k

thnks supra.. i thought.. its a new device.. so just in case.. ;), OMG .. my gf gonna crib...supra any other option like nokia x6, c3 or lg pep,biscuit ..cookie or any other samsung start ,..dude,this ..that ,, etc... but should be under 5K..as she had nokia 5230 earlier.. now wants something like that at, or least.. if anything gives the above stated features..

At 5k the only other decent option is Samsung Corby Pop. Its arnd 4.5k and comes with 2GB micro SD card I guess. For qwerty you can go for Nokia C3 Hot Pink one :p....its arnd 5.8k or so

Back