Is the below configuration good enough for Video classes ? Want to giveaway to a student in need.

TrojanKing

Disciple
The below is my very old components lying unused.

Processor : Intel i3 - 3220 3.3Ghz
Motherboard : Gigabyte H61M-S
RAM : Hynix 4GB x 2 1600hz DDR3
GPU : Zotac GTX 750ti
HDD : WD 500GB 5400RPM

No cabinet available with me, so if this can run, might buy a cabinet and fix this up and give it away to the person in need.

Have a mini-tower (mATX) cabinet lying around which I can let go if we can figure out the shipping situation.
I won't be able to DM you due to account age. Please DM if you can. We can see if anything can be done.

For online classes and basic home use you don't need to have that dedicated GPU. The integrated GPU will be more than fine.
Also instead of that HDD add a 120GB SSD and give them a pain-free experience. On HDD the experience will be horrible.
Thank you sir your tips. Will test the systems performance with my HDD. And if everything is good, will add a 120 GB SSD and give it as you suggested.

The below is my very old components lying unused.

Processor : Intel i3 - 3220 3.3Ghz
Motherboard : Gigabyte H61M-S
RAM : Hynix 4GB x 2 1600hz DDR3
GPU : Zotac GTX 750ti
HDD : WD 500GB 5400RPM

No cabinet available with me, so if this can run, might buy a cabinet and fix this up and give it away to the person in need.
more than good, can even play games liek csgo,valorant etc

I do remember playing CS 1.6 in this system. That was a long time back when I didn't even understand what "bots" meant.
yeah i had a 750ti and almost the same processor long time ago and cs go runs butter smooth on this so does euro truck sim and lot of good games. AAA titles except for gta v wont run but that's okay.

Back