Is the HTC Touch Viva really worth it?

prince980

Disciple
HeY Evryone,
I purchased nokia 6300 in 2007 and i've got bored of it..I have always wanted to buy a HTC touch phone(mainly because of touchflo and the interface i guess)..But all the phones were too costly:( ...lol..30k for a phone:no: ??????nah, i dont think so...

So ,now HTC launched the Viva,slightly enhanced version of Touch for 15.5k..do you people think it's worth the buy?Or should i wait for a few months for its price to fall?

Owners of HTC touch,please comment on how u've liked ur phone so far..
TIA

If you are buying HTC for touch flo, look elsewhere. It's not much of use, you will get bored of it easily. Go for Asus phones, really good ones for around the same price.

Nope. i never got bored of touchflo. i am using HTC TOUCH since a year and its worth is as an additional utility. its so easy to use touchscreen phone with the help of touchflo

hey buddy.....i will say its worth it....if u don mind getting from ebay den some offer goin for new htc touch viva and some gifts 2 ..just check it....i think there it will b a gud deal..............m havin htc touch....n i m 1 satisfied user here........gud phone

I do not own an HTC touch; but I recently bought the HTC diamond, which has slightly different specifications from the touch, (i suppose it is basically the same experience). Being this my first touch phone it is natural to have a hard time at first with the touchflo, but I'm beginning to get the hang of it now. The real problem all these phones seem to have is that they are extremely slow, maybe because of that damn windows! the system on my phone has crashed twice too and the battery life is ridiculous approx. 1 day, but maybe the T. Viva has got a better batt....

I would not recommend an HTC to nobody unless having one it will get you more chicks!:thumb:

there is no diffrence between the HTC TOuch and the HTC Viva.... except better looks......

Doesnt make any sense to go for the HTC Viva.....

better get a P1i for 17k instead or an E71 for 19k >>

well, another thing to consider i would say will you want a good camera and a mp3 player in the phone ? if yes, then avoid this. else go right ahead

if you are the kind who will want many programs open at the same time, it will slow down considerably, other wise they are quite usable.

Thanks ultra vires, and bitsandpieces: I totally agree, the sound and camera in my htc are pathetic. (sound is good with headphones though).

Back