CPU/Mobo Is the thermal paste supplied with CM hyper 212x good?

AMITNOIDA

Disciple
I have purchased Cooler Master hyper 212x CPU cooler. The package contain a small tube of thermal paste. Is this thermal paste good or I have to get Arctic silver 5 thermal paste?

I am planning to build my PC with MSI Z97 Gaming 3 motherboard and i5 4690k processor with Zotac GTX 970 Omega GPU. I have plan to overclock occasionally.

I am thinking for Corsair Carbide 500R PC Case.Whether the Corsair Carbide 500R PC case will be able to accommodate Cooler Master Hyper 212X CPU cooler?

Never used it to be honest. I have two tubes of AS5. I've never ever looked at the paste given with coolers. One never knows - it might be decent.

I have purchased Cooler Master hyper 212x CPU cooler. The package contain a small tube of thermal paste. Is this thermal paste good or I have to get Arctic silver 5 thermal paste?

I am planning to build my PC with MSI Z97 Gaming 3 motherboard and i5 4690k processor with Zotac GTX 970 Omega GPU. I have plan to overclock occasionally.

I am thinking for Corsair Carbide 500R PC Case.Whether the Corsair Carbide 500R PC case will be able to accommodate Cooler Master Hyper 212X CPU cooler?

I have recently assembled a PC and have used the bundled cooler master thermal paste and there seems to be no issues whatsoever. Just so you know, I have used it on a non-overclocked AMD processor and stress the PC a fair bit (CorelDraw, Photoshop, After Effects and such like) and havent had any issues.

If you are into overclocking, your mileage may vary, but I guess you are pretty safe otherwise.

Back