Video Is there a better 32" TV than Samsung LA32D580K4R ?

-Guevara-

Disciple
I cant seem to find a better lcd tv specs wise than it ? Apart from the display it also has the best sound system. I thought i'd ask the resident experts here for a confirmation.

01_large.jpg

http://www.samsung.c.../LA32D580K4RMXL

Im planning to buy it. My budget is 35k. So if there is any led/lcd tv around 35k then please let me know.

I recently for 32D550, before the price hike, for 29K. And I am kinda satisfied.

(580 is same as 550 except it got better sound output).

I am using with Reliance HD DTH (got free with tv
<
), Xbox and shared content from PC via AllShare - all good.

ps: if you know anyone working in Sony, ask once. They get superb discounts (25-40%) on Bravia TVs.

Yes better sound is one of the reasons why im buying this over D550.

I read a lot of rants regarding panels. What panel did you get and what panel is the best and how does one check before buying ?

I dont know anyone in sony...moreover they dont support many video formats like mkv.

Now sound is personal
<
, I checked this model while buying D550 and did not liked the sound a lot over D550 (and I can anyday fix my existing 5.1 setup to D550). So decided to skip on this model and get D550. I too bought just before price hike (2 days before that), 30000 from a near by store; he allowed me to verify the panel before buying.

sorry maybe a bit OT but me too interested in buying one but am planing for an LED 32 incher from samsung. so my question is guys is it worth the extra premium of about 5k that i would be payng for corresponding LED model in the Samsung range?

Just got it today! I tested both avi and mkv files and it played both without any problems.

Sound was good also...it was pretty "dynamic" at volume 15...it would be a "blast" if i doubled the volume
<

And i also got SPVA SQ-1 panel...i had told the shopkeeper that if i didn't get SPVA SS/SQ panel then i'll be returning the tv.
<

Vwhn7.jpg

sorry maybe a bit OT but me too interested in buying one but am planing for an LED 32 incher from samsung. so my question is guys is it worth the extra premium of about 5k that i would be payng for corresponding LED model in the Samsung range?

LED and LCD got few differences that I know of

• LEDs are thinner
  • LEDs consume lesser power
  • Blacks looks better in LEDs compared to LCD.

Have a side-by-side comparison for any PQ difference. This is what the shop keeper told me and I observed during my research.
<

Just got it today! I tested both avi and mkv files and it played both without any problems.

Sound was good also...it was pretty "dynamic" at volume 15...it would be a "blast" if i doubled the volume
<

And i also got SPVA SQ-1 panel...i had told the shopkeeper that if i didn't get SPVA SS/SQ panel then i'll be returning the tv.
<

Vwhn7.jpg

Congrats dude !! Enjoy.
<

Back