Events & Meets Is there a forum like Tech Enclave for books

Chofre

Disciple
Pretty much what the title says.
I am looking for something (Forum/Facebook Group) where people can exchange books. Another good example would Indian Video Game Forums for Games.

Pretty much what the title says.
I am looking for something (Forum/Facebook Group) where people can exchange books. Another good example would Indian Video Game Forums for Games.
Not sure of the forum but my current employer has facility/arrangement with librarywala.com.

You can visit them and give a try.

Not sure of the forum but my current employer has facility/arrangement with librarywala.com.

You can visit them and give a try.
It has a donate option that probably is not worth much. Are there any sites where you can simply sell the books at may be 50% of the MRP?

Will this exchanging be of much worth ?
I mean, the paperbacks are normally low value (~200-600 inr range) items and ebooks are easily available for most of the popular books.

For me, I normally like to collect books. I buy more than I read (hoping someday I will have time for that :p :D )

I donated my books to the library in my village. It was mostly engineering and study books.
Yea places to donate are aplenty, but I could really use the cash. Plus I had fiction books in mind, YA to fantasy to thrillers etc. I've donated almost all my school books anyway :)

Hey any idea of a decent bookstore online which can deliver hardcover within a week? Wish to gift the hardcover of a specific book but Amazon and Flipkart show way too long of delivery times - nothing delivers before July 5, need it by June 29.
Offline locations in and around Navi Mumbai/Mumbai also appreciated, thanks.

Hey any idea of a decent bookstore online which can deliver hardcover within a week? Wish to gift the hardcover of a specific book but Amazon and Flipkart show way too long of delivery times - nothing delivers before July 5, need it by June 29.
Offline locations in and around Navi Mumbai/Mumbai also appreciated, thanks.
I went to this place called wayward and wise in mumbai, who told they deliver throughout mumbai, you can also try kitaabkhana , their numbers you can see on google and try calling

I went to this place called wayward and wise in mumbai, who told they deliver throughout mumbai, you can also try kitaabkhana , their numbers you can see on google and try calling
Last I read Wayward & Wise was about to close. Guess they managed to survived, haven't been there recently.

Back