Is there any way to contact paytm ? (Fraud services if they dont have direct number).

Futureized

Skilled
My cousins moms account got blocked few weeks ago, as she paid for her kids mobile payment.
(cousin 16 years age).

It took nearly 5 weeks till paytm resolved the issue.. (though it was issue from paytms end).
NO CLEAR REASONS GIVEN in issue, NEITHER ANY CONTACT NUMBERS or CONTACT NAMES.
Just Wait for paytm (USELESS CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT)
Hiding numbers and other details are only done by FRAUD COMPANIES ?
There are various topics related to same on internet.

Issue was resolved and, today, they made shopping payment in a mall.
As per bank records, payment is deducted from auntys bank account.. and even paytm shows transaction done..
But merchant didnt received money..

And it was big delimma at store !!! for both mother and kid.
There were some cashback offers on paytm app.. all went for toss.

There was no way to reach paytm.. and not enough balance to make another transaction !!!!!!!!!!!

PATHETIC SERVICES FROM PAYTM ? OR MERCHANT ?

I stopped using paytm after a bitter experience. There is very little you can do when things go wrong. They have little control on sellers and a lot of them are fraudsters. I have received inferior products mutliple times and you cant even talk to a human being when something goes wrong.

For online shopping stick to Amazon, Ebay & Flipkart, they are quick to resolve issues. I have stopped using their payment services as well since there many options now to choose from

My cousins moms account got blocked few weeks ago, as she paid for her kids mobile payment.
(cousin 16 years age).

It took nearly 5 weeks till paytm resolved the issue.. (though it was issue from paytms end).
NO CLEAR REASONS GIVEN in issue, NEITHER ANY CONTACT NUMBERS or CONTACT NAMES.
Just Wait for paytm (USELESS CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT)
Hiding numbers and other details are only done by FRAUD COMPANIES ?
There are various topics related to same on internet.

Issue was resolved and, today, they made shopping payment in a mall.
As per bank records, payment is deducted from auntys bank account.. and even paytm shows transaction done..
But merchant didnt received money..

And it was big delimma at store !!! for both mother and kid.
There were some cashback offers on paytm app.. all went for toss.

There was no way to reach paytm.. and not enough balance to make another transaction !!!!!!!!!!!

PATHETIC SERVICES FROM PAYTM ? OR MERCHANT ?

But PayTm is an Indian company, part of the glorious Make in India mission. They are helping in GROWTH OF INDIA.

You should accept the loss and move on for the country's sake.

Click here. You can also talk to us on 0120 3888 388 to resolve your query.
They have intentionally made talking to their customer care very difficult just like Airtel.
The number on the bottom of the site which they advertise as 24X7 CC is only for paytm bank account and if you want to inquire about your wallet/bill payment then they will give you another number.
A site which started as payment wallet doesn't show CC number on their site.
Not just that, a company which is valued +$1 billion and millions of users doesn't have 1800- toll free number.

After 2-3min of automated messages only way you can talk to their representative is if you enter your transaction number.
Call from a number which is different from the one you are inquiring about then no ****ing luck, they will say the transaction number is from different phone number and they will hang up.

Guys I just had one question. I'm being charged interest by PayTM to transfer money to bank. Before they used to charge me 0 % interest. Is this happening only to me?

Guys I just had one question. I'm being charged interest by PayTM to transfer money to bank. Before they used to charge me 0 % interest. Is this happening only to me?
Not yet, my transactions are very low (under 20K a month)

Again the same happened on an food order today, (3 food items ordered from pizza shop) my bank was charged 512 INR in morning and then enquired with pizza company, they didnt had any information about same (I provided them transaction number and order number received from paytm) but pizza company had no information regarding same.

As ALWAYS, THERE IS NO WAY TO DIRECT CONTACT THEM,
I went through the order and contacted them (nearly after 2 hours someone replied and said they have generated a new link to order for me in there app (which is not working).
Morever, our of 3 items ordered they are refunding back amount only for 1 item and just elongating that message
(seems like some automated response).

This seems fraud and there are endless complaints on internet, related to same..

Call from a number which is different from the one you are inquiring about then no ****ing luck, they will say the transaction number is from different phone number and they will hang up.
This is truly the worst part, imagine carrying some cash in your paytm account (while travelling or anywhere else).
YOu loose your mobile or something goes wrong.. with handset/sim card etc..
That money becomes useless and you cannot use it !!!
Even the web interface of paytm is of no use, you can receive money from there but cannot send lol.

Not yet, my transactions are very low (under 20K a month)

Again the same happened on an food order today, (3 food items ordered from pizza shop) my bank was charged 512 INR in morning and then enquired with pizza company, they didnt had any information about same (I provided them transaction number and order number received from paytm) but pizza company had no information regarding same.

As ALWAYS, THERE IS NO WAY TO DIRECT CONTACT THEM,
I went through the order and contacted them (nearly after 2 hours someone replied and said they have generated a new link to order for me in there app (which is not working).
Morever, our of 3 items ordered they are refunding back amount only for 1 item and just elongating that message
(seems like some automated response).

This seems fraud and there are endless complaints on internet, related to same..

This is truly the worst part, imagine carrying some cash in your paytm account (while travelling or anywhere else).
YOu loose your mobile or something goes wrong.. with handset/sim card etc..
That money becomes useless and you cannot use it !!!
Even the web interface of paytm is of no use, you can receive money from there but cannot send lol.

Never share your banking details with anyone, not even family members or friends. Bank never asks your ATM PIN or card no. on phone. Change your net banking password, secure code and ATM PIN. Might aswell hotlist your debit card so it could not be further misused

Never share your banking details with anyone, not even family members or friends. Bank never asks your ATM PIN or card no. on phone. Change your net banking password, secure code and ATM PIN. Might aswell hotlist your debit card so it could not be further misused
Do you mean sharing our banking details/credit card details with payment gateways is also a risk ?
Rest 2 I will agree.
To make any transaction via credit cards you have to use payment gateways, for net banking we get an option to visit the banks official site.

Also just received a message from paytm that out of 512 amount for food order placed, paytm credited back 450 INR to my paytm..
still 62 INR missing, I myself imagine same happening to each customer once/twice a month, noone cares much to raise complaints for such amounts..
Same happening to 1 Million customers twice a month = 100 million per month (probably over-exaggerated) but still logically not false.

Tagging "Make in India" is no excuse for sloppy / nonexistent customer service.

I suspect you are referring to the post by letmein, OP had a bone to pick with Google for not promoting these Indian brands running on foreign funds over foreign brands like Amazon.That's probably the reason for that post.

https://techenclave.com/community/threads/google-search-results-in-india.186002/

In any case, many of these companies calling themselves startups and living of investor money don't like being called up by customers who are facing problems. They don't usually have a phone support team or have very few people. This is why they don't advertise any contact numbers or at least hide them way to make it difficult to find.

Do you mean sharing our banking details/credit card details with payment gateways is also a risk ?
Rest 2 I will agree.
To make any transaction via credit cards you have to use payment gateways, for net banking we get an option to visit the banks official site.

Also just received a message from paytm that out of 512 amount for food order placed, paytm credited back 450 INR to my paytm..
still 62 INR missing, I myself imagine same happening to each customer once/twice a month, noone cares much to raise complaints for such amounts..
Same happening to 1 Million customers twice a month = 100 million per month (probably over-exaggerated) but still logically not false.

No, I have received countless calls from people claiming to be from the bank asking for my card no/cvv. I was referring to that. They were pretending to be from bank and said "Your ATM card has expired. We want you to renew it" and then ask for my card no/cvv. Thankfully my debit card expires on 2022, so I knew it was a fraud call. I have automatic call recording enabled on my Mi phone, could have reported the calls to police, but don't have that much time on my hands. I have even forwarded the call recording to my friends and family members to make them aware of such frauds.

Last edited:
Back